[A13] [A12d] [MODPACK] [UI] UPDATED! The must-have Rimworld UI mods!

Started by Florius, December 30, 2015, 01:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plasmatic

Quote from: pestilenz on April 23, 2016, 06:27:38 AM
Also, the VeinMiner and the Haul Priority are not compatible. Only the last loaded mod's buttons appear in-game.
Not to mention Veinminer throws a bunch of errors in the log..
The Pawn state icons are a bit wonky, they show the colonist as sick when they have bionic bodyparts..

easy fix is to change the icons so they don't show diseases.. but well then they don't show when the colonist is actually sick..

Florius

Also, the VeinMiner and the Haul Priority are not compatible. Only the last loaded mod's buttons appear in-game.

Hi, thanks for reporting, I will remove Haul Priority and StorageSearch.

Just noticed myself that Haul Priority isn't working, but didn't have any error logs in any load order.

EDIT: Just updated, removed the mods. For Pawn State Icon, I'm aware of the disease bug, however it is still a mod I can't live without personally.

jackarbiter

EdBInterface.dll still needs to be deleted from EdBColonistBar>Assemblies.
Arbitration - One-folder modpack, marathon overhaul, working vehicles

Florius

Quote from: jackarbiter on April 23, 2016, 04:05:50 PM
EdBInterface.dll still needs to be deleted from EdBColonistBar>Assemblies.

Knew I forgot something, will do, thank you!

EDIT: Done :)

RickyMartini

Florius

Quote from: Skissor on April 23, 2016, 06:54:44 PM
nice work here bud

Thanks! Asked permission to include the "A dog said..." mod but so far no response.
Next version will also include updates for EdB mods :)

jackarbiter

Florius

Florius

Quote from: pestilenz on April 23, 2016, 09:06:55 PM
Quote from: Florius on April 23, 2016, 03:39:24 PM

Hi, thanks for reporting, I will remove Haul Priority and StorageSearch.

Just noticed myself that Haul Priority isn't working, but didn't have any error logs in any load order.

EDIT: Just updated, removed the mods. For Pawn State Icon, I'm aware of the disease bug, however it is still a mod I can't live without personally.

I've fixed it. The last loaded mod of those two needs the designations from the other mod.
In my case, the VeinMiner gets loaded last. The VeinMiner/Defs/DesignationCategoryDefs/DesignationCategories.xml looks like this and both mods work.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<Defs>

<DesignationCategoryDef>
    <defName>Orders</defName>
    <label>orders</label>
    <description>Designate specific interactions with specific things.</description>
    <order>900</order>
    <specialDesignatorClasses>
  <li>Designator_Cancel</li>
      <li>Designator_Deconstruct</li>
      <li>Designator_Mine</li>
      <li>Designator_Haul</li>
      <li>Designator_PlantsCut</li>
      <li>Designator_PlantsHarvest</li>
      <li>Designator_PlantsHarvestWood</li>
      <li>Designator_Hunt</li>
      <li>Designator_Slaughter</li>
      <li>Designator_Tame</li>
      <li>Designator_Uninstall</li>
      <li>Designator_Claim</li>
      <li>Designator_Strip</li>
      <li>Designator_RearmTrap</li>
      <li>Designator_PlanAdd</li>
      <li>Designator_PlanRemove</li>
      <li>Designator_Open</li>
  <li>VeinMiner.Designator_VeinMiner</li>     
  <li>MineBrush.DesognatorMineBrush</li>
  <li>MineBrush.StripMiner</li>
  <li>HaulPriority.Designator_HaulPriority</li>
  <li>HaulPriority.Designator_HaulPriorityHighPriorityOverride</li>
    </specialDesignatorClasses>
  </DesignationCategoryDef>

</Defs>

Could you perhaps report this in either mods topics so they can adjust their mod? As I only have permission to publish their mods, not adjust them..

jackarbiter

Quote from: pestilenz on April 25, 2016, 05:17:16 AM
New version attached. I just changed the sorting, this way the VeinMiner appears behind the Mine button, The Priority designator after the Allow tool.

jackarbiter

Quote from: pestilenz on April 25, 2016, 02:49:16 PM
np :) but I'm stupid, I have totally missed the Haul button, just watched the Unforbid.
Final and last version attached. The VeinMiner appears behind the Mine button, the Increase Haul Priority buttons behind the Haul button. No more modding.

Thanks for the update, hadn't had time to play it anyway.

Quote from: Florius on April 23, 2016, 05:53:22 AM
Quote from: 1000101 on April 22, 2016, 03:44:38 PM
Florius, there are issues with your modpack.

While CCL has been updated to A13, not all the mods using CCL have been updated properly.  Mods which are xml only are fine (that is, they don't require anything more than their xml to be updated) however, mods with assemblies dependant on CCL must be recompiled against the new A13 CCL assembly.  There were major internal changes to the library as well as assembly signing which needs to be dealt with.

Specifically, Storage Search is not A13 compatible.  It's assembly was built using CCLs API and it needs to be recompiled for the new version.

Hi. Yes I am aware that the mod doesn't work, but it doesn't give any errors, so it's fine for now  :)

Actually, it does give errors.  Further, it corrupts the game state which causes further errors.

I realize that you already updated your OP, but I don't appreciate the blasé response when I'm dealing with bogus error reports in the CCL thread due to modders and mod packers not properly testing and error checking.  Having subtle hard-to-find bugs which don't show up until certain undefined conditions are met is one thing.  In this case, however, the error is immediate and is visible in the log when starting the game.

>:|
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.