[A13] [A12d] [MODPACK] [UI] UPDATED! The must-have Rimworld UI mods!

Started by Florius, December 30, 2015, 01:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florius

Modpack:
As per request: this modpack contains a few of the (to me at least) essential mods to play Rimworld. I did not make any of these mods, the full credits go to all the mod creators. Please support the mod creators by letting them know you appreciate the mod, so they continue developing them for future Rimworld releases!
I hope this helps the beginners, because you can easily get overwhelmed by all the mods that are out there, and also for the more experienced!

My mod pack relies on Community Core Library v0.13.1.
Please download the mod to use the full functionality of my mod pack! 

The modpack version 2.4 for Alpha 13 contains:
AllowTool version 1.3 by UnlimitedHugs
(updated) EdB Colonist Bar version 0.13.0.3 by EdB
EdB Prepare Carefully version 1.11.beta1 by EdB
Colony Manager V2 version 0.13.0.1 by Fluffy (l2032)
Enhanched Tabs version 0.13.0.1 by Fluffy (l2032)
(new) Follow Me! v1 by Fluffy (l2032)
(new) Medical Info v1a by Fluffy (l2032)
(new) Blueprints v1.1 by Fluffy (l2032)
(new) Fluffy Relations v1 by Fluffy (l2032)
Numbers! version 0.4.1-A13 by koisama
Pawn State Icons by Sadler, updated to A12d by Vuursteen
VeinMiner by Gentz and JuliaEllie
(new) Stonecutting Tweak version 1.02 by ItchyFlea
(will be in future releases, as it first needs to be updated with the new CCL) Storage Search version 1.0 by meonester

Download link for version 2.4 (Alpha 13):
Click here for release 2.4 for Alpha 13!

==========================================

Please note that this modpack does require Community Core Library which can be found here!
The modpack version 1.2 for Alpha 12d contains:
AllowTool version 1.1 by UnlimitedHugs
Auto Equip version v013 by Soulkata
Auto Seller version v1.1.0 by Supes
Community Core Library v0.12.4 by RWCCLTeam
Colony Manager V2 by Fluffy (l2032)
Enhanched Tabs v5d by Fluffy (l2032)
EdB Interface UI v3.1.2 by EdB
EdB Prepare Carefully version 1.10.1 by EdB
Numbers! version 0.3 by koisama
Pawn State Icons by Sadler, updated to A12d by Vuursteen
Storage Search version 1.0 by meonester
VeinMiner by Gentz and JuliaEllie

Download link for version 1.2 (Alpha 12d):
Click here for release 3.0 for Alpha 12d!
Mirror

Release versions:
Release 1.0 30-12-2015: First release
Release 1.1 31-12-2015: Added CCL version 0.12.4.
Release 1.2 02-01-2016: Removed CCL, added AllowTool version 1.1
Release 2.0 15-04-2016: Updated a bunch of mods, and Alpha 13 version added!
Release 2.1 16-04-2016: Added 4 new mods, more to come soon!
Release 2.2 17-04-2016: Added Stonecutting tweak
Release 2.3 23-04-2016: Removed StorageSearch (first needs to be updated to CCL) and HaulPriority (incompatible)
Release 2.4 24-04-2016: Removed EdBinterfaces.dll, no more double colonist bar!

Last note:
Note for release version 2.*, this mod contains beta versions of certain mods, and will be regularly updated as new versions will be released.
If there are any requests, please let me know.

Please load EdB Interface Mod as first, to prevent issues with mod compatibility. If you have any further questions about the mod pack, please do not hesitate to contact me. If there are any questions about the mods them self, I am able to answer most questions, or the mod creators are always kind enough to help!

I did not change anything about all the mods that are included in the pack. They are all clean downloads from the modder's topics!

Alistaire

You will want to actually credit the authors, not just say "The full credits go to all the mod creators". Fluffy for one wants his name displayed next to his mods, as of his license agreement.

Florius

Quote from: Alistaire on December 30, 2015, 01:24:04 PM
You will want to actually credit the authors, not just say "The full credits go to all the mod creators". Fluffy for one wants his name displayed next to his mods, as of his license agreement.

Thank you for your comment, I will edit it right away!
Edit: Fixed!

Toggle

Also did you ask permission to use the mods in a modpack? A lot of modders have that condition on their posts.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

Alistaire

Additionally, Auto Seller requires you to distribute the pack under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.

Florius

Quote from: Alistaire on December 30, 2015, 02:35:37 PM
Additionally, Auto Seller requires you to distribute the pack under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.
Didn't I do so? If not, please explain.

Alistaire

"In 4.0, you must indicate if you modified the material and retain an indication of previous modifications.
In 3.0 and earlier license versions, the indication of changes is only required if you create a derivative."

TLHeart

and loading edb interface last wipes out many of the enhanced tabs functions.

RickyMartini

Quote from: TLHeart on December 30, 2015, 03:42:30 PM

Which ones?

Warforyou

BTV I have edb interface + colony manager leading to save sorruption and kinda "aibrainsquadtick" problem when both are used, so have that in mind :C

RickyMartini

Quote from: Warforyou on December 30, 2015, 04:16:19 PM
BTV I have edb interface + colony manager leading to save sorruption and kinda "aibrainsquadtick" problem when both are used, so have that in mind :C

Maybe it's because of the mod load order, but I have never had a problem with both.

Florius

Quote from: Warforyou on December 30, 2015, 04:16:19 PM
Did you have EdB interface as last in load order? :)

TLHeart

Quote from: Skissor on December 30, 2015, 04:07:00 PM

Which ones?

just to name one  sorting by skill level by clicking on the column header.
Second, sorting colonist alphabetically.

Fluffy (l2032)

EdB interface and Enhanced tabs both provide full replacements of the work tab - they're mutually exclusive. EdB's has squad integration, Enhanced has sorting, copy/paste and allows changing inherent priorities of workgivers and worktypes.

As for the manager giving a save error, that's new to me. Are you sure you've got the latest version? There was a bug with a couple of versions back.

Alistaire

Quote from: RWCCLTeam on October 20, 2015, 12:08:39 PMIMPORTANT NOTE TO MODDERS
  • Do NOT include any of CCLs assets with your mod directly.
  • Do NOT copy the dll to your mods assembly directory.
  • Do NOT copy the xml, languages, textures, etc unless your are explicitly overriding them with new settings.  Doing so WILL cause errors and will be the fault of the modder who copies files they shouldn't.
If your mod needs CCL, then it needs CCL to be properly installed and loaded before your mod as a separate download, not included with.  This is true for all mods and "mod packs."  The only place users should be getting CCL from is the official github releases, any other place not an official copy (although perfectly legitimate, see the unlicense) or the modder using CCL has made a colossal mistake by packaging it directly with their mod.