[1.5] Allow Tool (3.13.0) - The Rimworld Multitool

Started by UnlimitedHugs, January 01, 2016, 04:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnlimitedHugs

Allow Tool

Description:
A set of tools to make your life on the Rim a bit easier.
Easily forbid and unforbid items, select similar things, have things hauled urgently and affect the entire map with powerful new tool extensions.

Other features:

"Finish off" tool: allows to quickly and painlessly kill downed creatures.

Other notable features:
  • Global hotkeys: Allow Tools can be quickly selected from anywhere by pressing their assigned key. No more digging through menus.
  • Pressing the Context Action key ("Equals" by default) will activate the whole-map function of the tool you are holding. Extra handy in combination with the Mine tool.
  • Lots of settings: Set up the tools to your liking in the Settings > Mod Settings menu. All tools and right-click menus can also be disabled individually if you aren't using them.
  • Included translations: Chinese (by cainiaowo, duduluu, master_wu), French (by kaptain-kavern), Korean, Russian, German (by Lauri7x3,  XNoNameX), Spanish (by JortonMV)

Usage
  • The HugsLib library is required to run this mod. Download link below.
  • Extract both mods to your Rimworld/Mods folder.
  • Enable both mods in the Mods menu. HugsLib must be loaded first.
  • Enjoy!
You can find the tools in the "Orders" menu.

Source
Github

Pack policy
Feel free to use and include wherever. Credit is optional.

Download
Latest
All releases

HugsLib library (required): Latest

Also available on the Steam Workshop.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

skullywag

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Now thats how you do a "happy new year im new". Welcome! :)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

UnlimitedHugs

Thanks! Nothing like some early spring cleaning to start your year ;D
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

shahrukh

HOOO boy... this will be VERY helpfull.. specialy during tribes raid thanks !  :D
happy new year ;)

RickyMartini

Oh boy what a mod. Lots of thanks Unlimited!

Florius

Thank the lord, finally! And happy new year ^^

UnlimitedHugs

A quick update for better compatibility. Community Core Library is now required, but the mod should now play nice with any other, no special downloads needed.
Remember to restart your game after visiting the Mods menu.

Florius

Quote from: UnlimitedHugs on January 01, 2016, 11:12:16 PM
A quick update for better compatibility. Community Core Library is now required, but the mod should now play nice with any other, no special downloads needed.
Remember to restart your game after visiting the Mods menu.

Awesome, even better then 2 versions! :)

Kaballah

ttc

I can't seem to get this mod to work with eDB mod order or edb interface..  :( any chance of you looking into what the incompatibility might be?

Stripped all my mods out down to:
Core
CCL 0.12.4
Allow tool 1.1
(the allow button shows up)

Then I try adding in either of the following:
edb interface 3.1.2
edb mod order 1.6.1

As soon as I add either of those, the allow button disappears from the orders menu. Doesn't matter if I load them before or after the CCL/allow tool.

RickyMartini

It works for me with EDB interface and mod order. Strange.

skullywag

make sure you restart the game after adding a mod, always.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

ttc

Wierd.. I definitely restarted the game (multiple times in fact as I was testing many different combinations and orders of mods) but it wouldn't work.

I might go home after work today and start from scratch - install the game again and re-download the mods and try again.

harpo99999

I think that the allow tool should be loaded AFTER the other mods that have alterations to the orders menu

ttc

Quote from: harpo99999 on January 12, 2016, 04:59:43 PM
I think that the allow tool should be loaded AFTER the other mods that have alterations to the orders menu

Originally I added to the end of a very long list of mods but it didn't work, so I stripped out all mods and started building the list back up but got stuck at adding any other mod.

I'll do some more testing tonight.