[1.5] Allow Tool (3.13.0) - The Rimworld Multitool

Started by UnlimitedHugs, January 01, 2016, 04:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnlimitedHugs

Hey ttc, thank you for narrowing down your modlist.
I tried running the game with the mods you mentioned and the tool seems to be consistently working, whatever order I put the mods in.
Something I noticed is the button won't show up even if you just open the mods menu, without changing anything. A restart of the game fixes this. Apparently it's a CCL thing.

If all else fails, I posted the 1.0 version link in the Downloads section. You could edit the def file to make it work with mods that change the Orders menu, if you are using any.

Hope this helps.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: harpo99999 on January 12, 2016, 04:59:43 PM
I think that the allow tool should be loaded AFTER the other mods that have alterations to the orders menu

Load order should be irrelevant for 1.1- courtesy of CCL.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

UnlimitedHugs

Update 1.2: The full circle update :D

This should take care of whatever compatibility issues people have been having.
Also, opening and closing the Mods menu no longer messes things up.
The new item count message can be disabled by editing the language file, if you so prefer.

UnlimitedHugs

Update 1.2.1
Bumped up the max selection size from the vanilla 50x50 all the way to infinity. Clever solutions may have been utilized. :)
Let me know, if things still work as they should.

RickyMartini

ttc

hoochy

Great mod! I have no idea why this isn't in the official game , it is one of those things which seems completely weird that its not there. Thanks again.

filippe999

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 1.3
Just a new build for A13. Straight recompile, as everything seems to be working as expected.

SynsPlayground

An absolute must have mod when you play on a huge map that keeps auto forbiding things that fall from the crash landing mod. NO MORE shall I unforbid every peice of food individualy!
Sadism Isnt All Fun And Games, At Least Not For You, I'm Having A Ball! -A Sadist You've Never Seen(Syns)

DaKoolAidMan

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 1.4

Updated to work with A14. Enjoy :)

Dakkon

ticks off the list of 'can't play Rimworld without mod X'

Slye_Fox

Quote from: UnlimitedHugs on July 17, 2016, 03:53:36 AM
Updated to 1.4

Updated to work with A14. Enjoy :)

Will you be adding it to the Steam Workshop?

UnlimitedHugs

No can do, since I don't actually own the game on Steam.
Besides, I'd prefer not to contribute to Valve's closed ecosystem. Were Steam open source and DRM-free, I'd be all for it.