[1.5] Allow Tool (3.13.0) - The Rimworld Multitool

Started by UnlimitedHugs, January 01, 2016, 04:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: Arnold Rimmer on September 21, 2016, 02:44:14 PM
By the way: -IS- it possible to have configurationfiles for mods -WITHOUT- CCL?

Config options are tricky without CCL. In my mods I've been putting them in the defs, but the downside is they get overwritten when you update. You also need to know they're there and how to edit them.
I've been debating making my own lightweight library with a settings screen and a few other amenities- perhaps I'll get around to that one day :)
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 2.1.0

Done and done. No more rotten stuff from all over the map.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 2.2.0

Added Spanish translation, courtesy of GitHub user h771864.

zmadz

hey love your mod and i now i am addicted to it in a15 but i started playing a14 again so i wanna know , is there an updated version of your mod for alpha 14 with allow all?

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: zmadz on October 08, 2016, 01:28:57 PM
hey love your mod and i now i am addicted to it in a15 but i started playing a14 again so i wanna know , is there an updated version of your mod for alpha 14 with allow all?

Here, I made you a quick build for A14. Enjoy :)

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

zmadz

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 2.3.0

Did some heavy restructuring to integrate the mod with my new library- designed to provide in-game settings and mod update news.
Other than that, Mass Select has received a very useful feature to make your life easier.
Also included are 3 new translations: Korean- contributed by vakong, Chinese- by cainiaowu, and Russian- by an anonymous, but oh so handsome devil.

lc-soz

That last update made your mod even more awesome! I was tired of double clicking every wall to deconstruct power lines. Thank you a lot!

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: lc-soz on October 20, 2016, 06:43:44 PM
That last update made your mod even more awesome! I was tired of double clicking every wall to deconstruct power lines. Thank you a lot!

Yeah, it's the conduits that drove me to this :D
I bet there are other neat uses for that tool though- looking forward to see what people come up with.

onerous1

Is the 2.1.0 version still available (github is down right now)? I'm having trouble with the newest version 2.3.0. I'm unable to load and saves with it installed and I foolishly deleted the older version.

Wolf619

I love this mod! I like making scenarios with lots of resources so i was spending a few minutes at the start of each game unforbidding everything.
Saves so much time! This should be in vanilla if you ask me!

Seinne

Quote from: onerous1 on October 21, 2016, 02:43:13 PM
Is the 2.1.0 version still available (github is down right now)? I'm having trouble with the newest version 2.3.0. I'm unable to load and saves with it installed and I foolishly deleted the older version.

Having the same issue since the update. I get a pop-up window stating that I have an error with map creation, either on initial creation or when I try to load a save. It doesn't matter where I put your mod in the load order either. Game works fine when I unload your mod.

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: Wolf619 on October 21, 2016, 03:40:30 PM
I love this mod! I like making scenarios with lots of resources so i was spending a few minutes at the start of each game unforbidding everything.
Saves so much time! This should be in vanilla if you ask me!

Glad you like. If it were in vanilla, though, I wouldn't be able to keep improving this for you, though :)

Having the same issue since the update. I get a pop-up window stating that I have an error with map creation, either on initial creation or when I try to load a save. It doesn't matter where I put your mod in the load order either. Game works fine when I unload your mod.

Hey folks, please send me your "RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data/output_log.txt" file after the error happens, so I can figure out what broke.

GitHub seems to be working fine for me, but here's the old 2.1.0 version build.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 2.3.2

Resolved a conflict with Caveworld Flora. Let me know if that helped the map loading problem.