[1.5] Allow Tool (3.13.0) - The Rimworld Multitool

Started by UnlimitedHugs, January 01, 2016, 04:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: gendalf on January 27, 2017, 12:59:58 PM
is there a way to change hotkeys used? 'I' conflicts with the planner.

Sure. See Settings > Keyboard configuration.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: Fukara on February 12, 2017, 08:07:26 AM
Hello everyone, i get this error

Could you post a link to your full log? Press Ctrl+F12 after you see the error.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

Fukara

Belgrath

Hi.
Got to say this is a great mod. I'm wondering if this mod is going to work in A17?
I'm testing A17 at the moment and I can't get it to load.
I love testing things and watching them break   :P
Sure I'll test it for you!
"Are you a Wizard^^ Belgrath?"
"maybe..."

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: Belgrath on May 15, 2017, 11:51:47 PM
Hi.
Got to say this is a great mod. I'm wondering if this mod is going to work in A17?
I'm testing A17 at the moment and I can't get it to load.

Thank you, that's nice to hear.
I'm almost done with the A17 update- if you'd like, I could send you an early version for testing.

Belgrath

I love testing things and watching them break   :P
Sure I'll test it for you
"maybe..."

someonesneaky

UnlimitedHugs

Belgrath

"maybe..."

jagula

Love this mod. I can't even play A17 without it, to be honest. Can't wait for the update.

Fregrant

For unpatient testers: github have different "branches".

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 3.0.0

Phew, what an update!
I am pleased to share with you the A17 version of Allow Tool- completely overhauled, and thoroughly awesome.
Lots of changes- most notably the "Select similar" and "Haul urgently" tools, as well as the new stock tool context menus.

• Select similar is the reworked Mass select tool- it will only select things similar to those already selected. This should (hopefully) make it more intuitive and accessible.
  • Haul urgently will help you get important and perishable items home before they spoil. Colonists will forego any other work until all marked items are hauled. Hold shift while making items to have colonists interrupt their work and start hauling immediately. This tool adds the "Haul+" work type to the Work tab, so that you can configure it if you want.
  • Tool context menus. Oh boy, this is the big one. Most vanilla tools can now be right-clicked to reveal their whole-map action. This way you can hunt everything on the map, rearm all traps, etc. The one on the Mine tool will probably be extra useful :P

I've also made some new cover images for the mod, so check them out in the main post.

Thank you everyone who took the time to test the mod before the A17 release.
Hugs out, and I hope you have a lovely time!