save settlers for feauture Match´s and quick Selection Menu for Settlers

Started by Chingles, January 03, 2016, 02:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chingles

Hi, well i hope my english is understandable, i being watching some gameplays of this Game in youtube (Sadly i can´t afford to buy it right now) I think your work is great and im wishing to buy a copy some day. Right now i want to give some feedback,
-It would be nice if you add an option to save the  group of settlers  for feauture Match´s or Game (i don´t know exactly wich word i have to use, im sure you will understand).

-An other good thing to do (im not realy sure if this option exists already in the game) a quick Selection Menu for Settlers so you can assign tasks away from the colony, without jumping the camera to where the settler .Example  this can be a bit tedious when you want to rescue someone , well i hope im helping, I'm really interested in the development of this game , I think a great job they are doing

Toggle

1. Can already be done with the colonist managing mod, something. I'm too tired. It can be done with the mod though. It's like one of the top 6 mods.

2. Might actually be useful. Click on message, you have an option to prioritize the nearest colonist to capture or rescue the person.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.