The Story of Glenn The Vat-Grown Con-Artist.

Started by CodyRex123, January 26, 2014, 03:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CodyRex123

Hello everyone, I am Glenn, I was a slave on a ship and the people decided to see how well i would do for this colony on planet Randy, My room mate is a oaf named Hart, This colony has been here for 113 days so far, at the time of this message atleast, i have been here for about 30 days, theres a rather quite one called Rex here, He seems to be the colony leader, we have many prisoners, i am not gonna put my self into the shoes of wardening, even through i think am good at it But the most intresting one at most is that theres 2 dining rooms I helped with building one of them, but raiders havent been able to do more then wound a couple of guys, we have a rather large amout of guns, there has been plans to make a shooting range, but no one has started building it, The hydroponic room is massive, but it dont take long to harvest, we normaly have about 1000 food stocked at all times, theres more then 70+ people here, Mental breaks happen when we have a big job in the mines, new work order has been set to dig up a huge area in the mines, leaving pillars up to make sure the roof dont fall, But there is a chance that will take awhile, as no one likes going into the mines, we have far to much metal, *Message Closes* Rex: hey guys, tell me how i did, i havent done anything, i tried adding a photo but not sure if it worked, tell me if i need to change something or add some thing, Thanks! And appently the photo is to large, DX
Dragons!

CodyRex123

Glenn Day 115: New Slave trader, Gave us another Vat-Artist, Am really happy that someone else like me is here, i hear plans of them putting us together in the same room, hm....
Dragons!

Mordakai95

Ok, I have absolutely no idea why these Vat-grown Con Artists keep being generated. I'm up to my third Vat-grown conner after about 130 odd days. By the way, nice story so far.

CodyRex123

before i updated my game, i got a nother one, so i had 3 in my base, but i updated DX
Dragons!