[1.3] Remote Tech (2.4.0) - Formerly Remote Explosives

Started by UnlimitedHugs, January 10, 2016, 01:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnlimitedHugs

Removing the cap if a faction ever becomes friendly sounds like the simplest option to me, so I might go with that.
And yeah, a setting to turn the whole thing off sounds like a good addition.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

Madman666

Madman666

One more thing i d like to ask for - crushed charcoal for improvised explosives is still only made with campfires... Please add a recipe for it on smelters and smithys. Relying on campfires seems a bit odd for a spacer level colony.

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: Madman666 on November 20, 2018, 01:40:46 PM
One more thing i d like to ask for - crushed charcoal for improvised explosives is still only made with campfires... Please add a recipe for it on smelters and smithys. Relying on campfires seems a bit odd for a spacer level colony.

I remember adding it to the fueled stove, as well as the campfire. Should be a bit faster, too.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

Madman666

Errr. Why would you make charcoal at an electric stove exactly? Sorry if i sound nitpicky, but it kind of doesn't make much sense? Scratch that for i am being an careless idiot. Fueled stove? I guess that does make sense, but having whole separate stove just for coal is a bit inconvenient. Would be real nice to have in on smelters.

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: Madman666 on November 22, 2018, 04:57:19 AM
Fueled stove? I guess that does make sense, but having whole separate stove just for coal is a bit inconvenient. Would be real nice to have in on smelters.

Sure thing.

Madman666

Thanks a lot! Its isn't a big thing, but it'll sure help save on space.

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 2.1.1

Hello gents- here are some tweaks and fixes for your consideration:

• Colonist avoidance logic. Colonists and their allies will now do their utmost to stay out of sparkweed fields. Growing the stuff should be a lot more consistent and less risky- assuming, of course, you lay out your fields sensibly and can prevent wild animals and enemies from walking into them. There are still a few minor corner cases, but I'll just call it good enough at this point.
    To compensate, sparkweed flammability has been doubled.
  • Negative standing cap. Negative standing will now drop below -100 only for factions that have at some point been your allies. I also included a setting to disable the extended negative cap entirely (visible in dev mode).
  • Fixed the errors caused by the proximity sensor thanks to @viperwasp and @GAVolitionPanda.
  • Placing charges will no longer expand the home zone area.
  • Added crushed charcoal recipe to the fueled smithy.

Madman666

Amazing news, @Hugs, thank you. However i see you reeeeally want us to use those fueled crafting stations. Weren't you going to add charcoal recipe to electric smelters? :P

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: Madman666 on November 25, 2018, 06:25:15 AM
Amazing news, @Hugs, thank you. However i see you reeeeally want us to use those fueled crafting stations. Weren't you going to add charcoal recipe to electric smelters? :P

Not sure how that got mixed up. Well, no worries. There is always the next update.
More charcoal, more better, right?

Madman666

zozilin

Wow, thanks for the update! Sparkweed is a thing you can plant now!

Madman666

Detonation wires still flag doors to be deconstructed when blueprints are placed. Can't something be done about that?

filippe999

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: Madman666 on November 28, 2018, 11:52:00 AM
Detonation wires still flag doors to be deconstructed when blueprints are placed. Can't something be done about that?

I think there is some hardcoded stuff there that I'd have to work around. So- maybe, but I'd rather add some new features.

Quote from: filippe999 on December 01, 2018, 06:51:37 PM
Refined Sleeping gas isn't working at all

Seems to be working on my end. Keep in mind that the effect is mitigated by low toxic sensitivity, and the gas mask and power armor helmet give full immunity.