[1.3] Remote Tech (2.4.0) - Formerly Remote Explosives

Started by UnlimitedHugs, January 10, 2016, 01:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guizinho111

Are you planning to update this to A18? please say yes because honestly is one of my must-have mods for me to start playing the new version.

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: guizinho111 on November 27, 2017, 10:24:53 PM
Are you planning to update this to A18? please say yes because honestly is one of my must-have mods for me to start playing the new version.

Working on it right now, actually :)
Existing stuff already works, making a few minor additions before I release.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

Madman666

Quote from: UnlimitedHugs on November 27, 2017, 10:37:52 PM
Working on it right now, actually :)
Existing stuff already works, making a few minor additions before I release.

Noooice =) I miss my explosive presents for raiders)

Questops

I have to agree, this is a must-have mod. I haven't even started a serious B18 colony yet because I don't have RE and Psychology.

Vanilla-friendly Mountain Roof removal? ✔

Non-lethal gas takedowns? ✔

More chunks? ✔

We got it all!

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 1.13.0

There ya go, folks- the B18 update is here. Besides the usual, I also made a few additions:
- The improved detonator wire: a flat upgrade over the regular one. Unaffected by rain, and with a better signal transmission.
- The foam wall now has negative beauty, but can be smoothed into one of two distinct looks. Also, it will now visually connect to stone and other walls, so let me know if that looks any better to you.
- I addressed the exploit that allowed to take advantage of friendly traders using the sleeping gas. The goodwill penalty is still the same, but the cap is much higher.
- IED's from other mods can now be triggered by wire, and can be auto-replaced.
- Auto-replace now also extends to the passive cooler, so you don't have to manually rebuild it every time it runs out.

As always, let me know what you think, and I hope you have a good time.
Happy explodin'!
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

Questops

Umbreon117

Quote from: UnlimitedHugs on November 28, 2017, 11:04:07 PM
Updated to 1.13.0
Auto-replace now also extends to the passive cooler, so you don't have to manually rebuild it every time it runs o
WHELP. I wasn't sure if I should get this since I probably wouldn't use it, but I am going to get it purely for that!
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

Anvil_Pants

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/01caf89b4af05c9fb6b8c111ccb8a629

Exception spawning loaded thing PassiveCooler821694: System.Exception: Buildings made from Stuff not supported for auto-replacement
at RemoteExplosives.CompAutoReplaceable.PostSpawnSetup (Boolean respawningAfterLoad) [0x00000]

One of the mods in the list made coolers stuffed, and that causes the game save to break on next load when a stuffed cooler is in the world.

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: Anvil_Pants on December 12, 2017, 10:54:48 AM
Exception spawning loaded thing PassiveCooler821694: System.Exception: Buildings made from Stuff not supported for auto-replacement
at RemoteExplosives.CompAutoReplaceable.PostSpawnSetup (Boolean respawningAfterLoad) [0x00000]

I'll address that in the next patch.
Thank you.

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: PreDiabetic on December 27, 2017, 07:59:48 PM
How to hell grow sparkweed?
Outside insta burn and explode
inside with skylights still burns when harvesting
inside growing basins still burns.
Is there something I miss?

I posted some tips a while ago- use the search bar.

Canute

Hint how to use the search properly.
Enter the subforum or in this case the topic thread first, then enter the search word at the search box you find at the top right side.

If you did it, you will find
https://github.com/UnlimitedHugs/RimworldRemoteExplosives/wiki/%5BSpoilers%5D-Sparkweed-tips

The kid's today without alexa or siri they wouldn't even find their ... :-)

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 1.13.1

Minor update to fix the passive cooler errors caused by a mod conflict. Along with that, meteors will no longer drop smooth foam walls and sparkweed farms will no longer appear in enemy bases (as entertaining as that was).

asquirrel

Will this mod allow pressure sensor or motion sensed landmines.  Do I have to use a detonator?

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: asquirrel on January 07, 2018, 02:32:16 PM
Will this mod allow pressure sensor or motion sensed landmines.  Do I have to use a detonator?

Not so keen on those, since they take your interaction out of the equation. You can always use the various IED's for this purpose, though.

asquirrel