[A12d] Violent Planet Challenge

Started by Jakub k., January 16, 2016, 11:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakub k.

ever thought that landing on a perfect world full of animals and plants is kinda....lucky?
well...here's the mod to change that.
this mod adds non stop volcanic eruptions and toxic fallouts.you are required to build proper
air sealed bases.this challenge is extremely challenging.

this uses a mod.download it put it in your folder.
to activate it,just start a new world with the new storyteller i added.

download:  http://www.mediafire.com/download/v14b2xt5mz4xs47/StormyPlanetMod0.02.rar

thanks for playing

the apocalypse doesn't start until like day 6 so you have time to prepare

(the raids would be a lot harder now because of all the toxic fallouts/volcanic winters.prepare for a 13 man raid)

Grimandevil

that would be actually really great with own volcanic wasteland biome.
welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

Dspendragon

Nice. This is gonna be fun to use.
This is Rimworld people, Where cannibals ware pink helmets and nudest decide to go outside when its -59F, And where shit happens. Its anything but fare or balanced, Lady Luck rolls a 1000-sided dice and 80% of that dice says"Death"on it. Your job is keeping your people alive in bad rolls. Good Luck.

Jdalt40

So basically Fallout without the nuclear fallout? AWESOME!

Mechanoid Hivemind

It be nice if there was "air" in game that you could filter with a air cleaner.
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Jakub k.

well techincaly all air on the inside of yor locked up base is cleaned.shame you cant do this with machines.i wish i could code that but sorry..icant :D

Goinbout99

This is a really cool idea, and will be trying this out later on

Kadrush

You have like 6 days to prepare...in 6 days i can make bows for my colonists, can that hold?

RoboticManiac

So it doesn't work with save games?

forumaccount

Quote from: jcube on January 16, 2016, 11:10:39 AM(the raids would be a lot harder now because of all the toxic fallouts/volcanic winters.prepare for a 13 man raid)
Did you come up with 13 from playtesting, or did that just feel like the right number?
Steam Workshop destroys modding communities. Don't let your town become a megastore's parking lot!

Kadrush

Thirteen...the sacred number... ;D

Jakub k.

13 was just a number i chose,and i havent properly tested the mod due to me being the noob i am.also this should work with alpha 13

Iwillbenicetou

Really like this mod! Can't wait for the new update. (all the realism!!)
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Jakub k.

well im making a nuclear biome mod (im struggling,but im doing it) and it'll feature toxic fallouts and volcanic winters