To Forum Staff

Started by Klitri, January 19, 2016, 06:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sens

I am sorry if i double or triple post or things like that, but find it dissapointing that some threads that i find awesome seem kinda dead (screenshots, stories) while others like questions, suggestions, rantings etc... are frequent.

P.S. I am annoyed by now to see how suggestions made to the author of the game and Ludeon Studios in general, keep getting handled by some forum users as if they had anything to do with the game itself or Ludeon Studios, other than be costumers/players answering based on their "limited" logic, saying stuff like "no, cant do that" etc.. which imo differs much from the actual programmers logic, ideas.

StorymasterQ

Yay! Everyone is friends again!
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Adamiks

Chill bro, i know this forum isn't perfect, but if you keep going the way you are now...
...you're gonna have a bad time and a lot of *bonetrousle*

Here is a pun to cheer you up:
When i get naked in my bathroom.... Shower usually gets turned on!

And a really punny video

When you see red stop sign, you stop, right? Because i'm the blue bro, imagine blue stop sign instead, like this one:

Ok, seriously, it's time to stop! Now!

Klitri

Quote from: Adamiks on January 26, 2016, 09:37:19 AM
Chill bro, i know this forum isn't perfect, but if you keep going the way you are now...

And a really punny video

When you see red stop sign, you stop, right? Because i'm the blue bro, imagine blue stop sign instead, like this one:

The situation was already handled, and Undertale stinks.

Bob_Namg

Quote from: StorymasterQ on January 19, 2016, 07:53:39 PM
Yes, well, the forum finds it equally disgusting that you would say such insulting words towards other people.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything.
I find it disgusting that you take it upon yourself to speak as if representing respectable individuals who go out of their way to apologize to a guy for warning him not to shitpost on their company's forum.
If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything.

Quote from: OPGot warned for all caps towards a dude who was complaining about Tynan
Tynan's a pretty cool guy. Not sure why people would have such gripes.
"Hon hon hon"
-Anonymous, France

RemingtonRyder

Well, you remember that time on Babylon 5 that G'Kar wrote a book and suddenly the corridors outside his quarters were filled with more Narn every day? If you do, great because the idea that I had to explain the thing with Tynan just sailed out of my head. :P

andrei2000pc

Interesting reading. Glad to see this conversation in the publics eye.

Listen1

This may be one of the best foruns i've ever attended.

People care about you, and talk through what is going on.

Also, Since i'm colorblind, i don't care about the color on signs

*Rushes the red traffic light at 75km/h*

jzero

Quote from: Klitri on January 29, 2016, 11:02:11 AM
Quote from: Adamiks on January 26, 2016, 09:37:19 AM

And a really punny video

The situation was already handled, and Undertale stinks.

Klitri. You sir, are a monster with a bad 'tude
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.