Prisoner Refused to leave.

Started by Saw Candyman, January 20, 2016, 12:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saw Candyman

OK, so after a moderate raid (15 tribals) I managed to take 3 prisoners. All of them were too much effort to recruit, (difficulty 95 was the lowest) so I had my worst doctors patch them up. I intended to release them to get the Relationship buff with their tribe. All of them got infections, so I released them the second they were able to go. In both cases, my warden couldn't figure out where to drag them, so he dragged them as deep as he could into my cavebase (so they had to walk for a day to get to the edge of the map). The first two prisoners got out safely, but the third one decided to leach of my colony for a bit longer. She was mere cells away from the edge of the map when she has a hard mental break. She smacks a boar a few times, them gets knocked out. i almost let her just die, but I arrested her and nursed her back to health AGAIN. When she is able to walk, I release her again. She makes it to about the same spot, when BAM! She passes out due to extreme infection. I brought her back A-STINKIN'-GAIN. By this point I just want to she her go, but I need some payment, right? So I steal her tribalwear and let her go. I'll come back and say if she actually leaves or not this time. Or I might hold her and sell her to pirates. She deserves it now.
Magic Conch, my least favorite colonist (who has cataracts and is incapable of Dumb Labor) is bleeding to death! What should I do?

"Nothing."

THE MAGIC CONCH HAS SPOKEN!

Saw Candyman

I'm starting to think I should just harvest an organ from her...
Magic Conch, my least favorite colonist (who has cataracts and is incapable of Dumb Labor) is bleeding to death! What should I do?

"Nothing."

jzero

how about you take one kidney, one lung. THEN release her
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

Saw Candyman

I ended up giving her another chance. She had ANOTHER hard mental break. She happened to be right next to a turret when it happened. Brainshot. Her move speed dropped to 0.28 c/s. I let her go again, but she went crazy because she couldn't even walk, so I shot her

"Nothing."

GinosissBR

Bueno, lo matastes pero al menos dejó de sufrir :( antes de que muera era que lo saques unos riñones  :-\