Necromorphs

Started by Mechanoid Hivemind, January 23, 2016, 01:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mechanoid Hivemind

Dead space, infection, plasma guns, marker, unitology, Make us whole Issac, Make us whole, crashing ship starts infection/ spawns marker and slowly kills all animals and starts the beginning to an end
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Toggle

I... am more then a little confused. I'm guessing this is a request for a dead space mod, crashing ship part infects everything, kills animals, forces you off planet? Clarifying what you want is helpful,
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Yes a dead space mod, it starts with a crashing ship part, but instead of spawning mechinoids it spawns necromorphs, and when you kill it the marker drops, and indestructible. Forcing you to either face the onslaught of enemies, or build a ship and leave. It starts with animals then to the pawns.
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Renegade

Heh, I would get a kick out of this, but it would take quite a bit of work, I think...

As detailed here: http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Marker

The marker would start by emitting an insanely intense psychic drone effect thing, causing colonists to go insane, and kill each other. The signal would be the explanation for dead tissue coming back to life. I'm no C# whiz, but I have a feeling that writing code which turns dead animals/people on the map into enemy pawn types (with unique textures), is no trivial task. Hey, I could be wrong though.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: Renegade on January 23, 2016, 04:41:56 PM
Heh, I would get a kick out of this, but it would take quite a bit of work, I think...

As detailed here: http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Marker

The marker would start by emitting an insanely intense psychic drone effect thing, causing colonists to go insane, and kill each other. The signal would be the explanation for dead tissue coming back to life. I'm no C# whiz, but I have a feeling that writing code which turns dead animals/people on the map into enemy pawn types (with unique textures), is no trivial task. Hey, I could be wrong though.
if i knew what i was doing i would do it on my own but i am up a creek with out a paddle

palandus

I remember in the earlier alphas someone made a Zombie mod that turned dead colonists into more Zombies. Something similar could be done here, but the question is is there any Zombie mods for Alpha 12d?

Toggle

Pretty sure the original works in a12.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.