Your Cheapest Ideas

Started by Tynan, October 09, 2013, 12:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LWM

There are at least two mods out there that do this! I think one is called "Auto Pod" or something?  Anyway, search, and you'll find at least one :)

Canute

Quote from: Liwet on July 25, 2020, 02:19:38 AM
Can Pod Launchers have the tool to build a transport pod when you select them?  Sort of like how when you select a bed you can build an end table.
Basicly i would consider this as bug.
Since all other similar buildings got this feature and only the pod launcher are missing it.

LWM

Do other buildings? Like beds -> dressers/end tables or medical beds -> vitals monitors? Or am I thinking about it wrong?

Canute

Yep, thats the thing.
All beds got dresser/endtable, medical got vital, workbenches got toolbox, research got multi analyser.
Only the pod launcher miss the pod's.

LWM

Then it is most definitely a bug (and they don't have excuses ;) ) and I 100% support posting it in the bugs section!

rinin

With the new "equipment" system all types of grenades should probably become equipment.

LuminousMushroom

More basic drugs. Opiates, shrooms, etc. Perhaps something that increases psychic sensitivity to give something special to psycasters

Samapple31

Hello Tynan! You and your administrators are doing great in here. Keep working an you can do it!
Born with pleasure and patience.

Rhiga

Ceiling lights/fans, saw it in a mod, would love it in base game. cryoswords/cryoweapons that inflict frostbite wounds/reduces temperature. A wider variety of events that can shape colonists traits (I feel colonist traits are too static). Unique Events that can stem from having certain traits (other than mental breakdowns). For example possibly having colonists requesting the player or faction leader(highest rank) to kick a lone cannibal out of the colony after they have seen him eat a human.

mooguy

I just thought of a way to make the Eltex Staff more viable, as well as staring weapons like the revolver, gladius, and axe ect.

Why not make those low tier items dual-weldable with the staff? This would be 3 birds with one stone - t would bring back a late-game use for low tier/old content, it would make a pawn wielding the altex staff more viable without giving up 100% dps, and it would just be cool. Plus its believable that llightweight smaller arms can be used with a staff.

Also, could the axe give a 30% bonus to speed/yield cutting down trees ? (otherwise its role is over-shaodwed by the gladius?)

The Stellarch crown: I think the new stellic crown is super cool - why not make it worthy of an actual stellic by adding a quests/events around it, as well as a benefit like reducing the cooldowns of permits by 25%

parasocks

A way to set all animals to one allowed area with a single click.

Setting all of my animals to a raid area by dragging down 3-4 pages of animals is pretty tedious

LWM

Better Pawn Management (I think that's what it's called) allows you to do that with 3 clicks (open Animals window, click button, select your allowed areas for raid conditions)

Alenerel

In quests, when a faction is mentioned, put the icon before the faction so we know immediately who they are (imperium, gentle tribe, pirates, etc), since names completely change from game to game.

Oh yeah

Eichkater

The cheapest was definetly to start building re-installable stuff inside the stockpile and then install it at it's spot and not the other way around. Safes a lot of time.

Alenerel

Fermenting barrels should be allowed inside throne rooms. I think they look cool and fancy, and wine barrels are commonly associated with the moneys.

Another thing, allow releasing prisoners while in a caravan.