Your Cheapest Ideas

Started by Tynan, October 09, 2013, 12:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossy piglet

Blub 01, it is supposed to make it harder by taking up space and time. Also, maybe some animals (eg pigs) could eat it.
Tardigrades are superior to all other life forms in every way.

Ps I secretly am one I am the king of their civilization.

blub01

Quote from: Mossy piglet on January 26, 2016, 08:28:06 PM
Blub 01, it is supposed to make it harder by taking up space and time. Also, maybe some animals (eg pigs) could eat it.

I don't really think that's enough. one idea would be that it would be possible to turn it into some kind of fertilizer by composting it, maybe turning making it possible to "build" rich soil with it that decays after some time, for the purpose of simple code.
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

Sens

Could you change those "sad" male warg howls or just remove them completly, cannot listen to that interupting the beautiful music, id have a legion of wargs otherwise, but it gets so annoying to listen to that they always end up on the butchers table instead (seriously) :)

Necronomocoins

Traits: agoraphobia and claustrophobia giving a mood buff/de-buff for cramped/open spaces depending on if a pawn has one of these phobias.

jzero

human skin face mask

'nuff said
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: jzero on February 01, 2016, 03:19:08 PM
human skin face mask

'nuff said
Are you a god? best suggestion yet!
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

JimmyAgnt007

love the face mask idea.

how about personal computers so pawns can play video games as entertainment.

jzero

Quote from: Mechanoid Hivemind on February 03, 2016, 03:40:27 AM
Quote from: jzero on February 01, 2016, 03:19:08 PM
human skin face mask

'nuff said
Are you a god? best suggestion yet!

just imagine how that would help with prisoner recruitment. "hey wanna join? the last guy that said no..well..let's just say me and him *Faced* the issue" *winks*

plus. heads on poles Lord Of the Flies style to intimidate raids away from you
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

NewJack

1.Maybe make compost out of plants and then build soil like floors?It's really annoying when you like in the arid shrubland or desert and there's sand everywhere .Or maybe make this a way to make farms inside mountains.

2.Robot surgeons and/or robot maids?

3.Add pillars so it is easier to create roofs inside mountains.

4.More removable body parts(arms,legs,skin et cetera)

5.Make rotten human bodies NOT look like african americans
A lesser light asked Ummon

Are there multiple futures

Ummon answered

Does a dog have fleas

keylocke

focus fire commands. how it works:

click on target. aside from option to shoot or do melee attack, there shoot be secondary option to choose which body part to focus.

ie : prioritize hitting the legs, or prioritize hitting the arms, etc..

this will increase the possibility of hitting those targets rather than other body parts.

zmanten

One thing that I have always wondered about rim world is why almost all of the plants are from earth, you should think of adding a bunch of new alien plant life both that naturally grow and crops you can grow. I think it'd be really cool to see some more alien plants. And with this you can even have some dangerous plants! Especially in the rainforest biome, either poisonous or hallucinogenic that can cause a colonist to become dazed or ill. Or plants that act like traps and can cause colonists physical damage. But I think these should either be rare plants or when a colonist come within range it is only a chance of the plant 'activating' and the chance would be based on the story teller.     Thanks for reading :)

blub01

Quote from: keylocke on February 06, 2016, 09:34:04 AM
focus fire commands. how it works:

click on target. aside from option to shoot or do melee attack, there shoot be secondary option to choose which body part to focus.

ie : prioritize hitting the legs, or prioritize hitting the arms, etc..

this will increase the possibility of hitting those targets rather than other body parts.

and, for some parts, decrease total hit chance (aka if you target the head it's harder to hit at all)
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

Elmer

What about adding a minor function to the electrical switches whereby they can either trigger on timed loops (e.g. every 12 hours), or toggle at certain times of day? I don't mean the switches do it themselves (that defeats the point of pawns doing it as a job, flicking switches) but what if it auto designated the switch to be toggled? It could allow for some neat saving of power at night buy shutting down unused parts of the base when people sleep. It wouldn't even require a new type of twitch, it could simply be added as a popup menu when placing it/clicking on it when built e.g. "Mode = manual" i.e. normal switch, and "Mode = Automatic" which then lets you input either the loop length or the time of day to toggle.
Any tweaks/alterations are welcome!

ScoorViel

Same idea, same time mate. I mean a small box with switches produced earlier on a workbench. The size of the box would depend on the skill of the creator, but its contents would depend on the skill of the operator and other components. I came up with the idea of creating two new bases mining at two different ends of the map, I wanted to create a system of early defense with the ability to turn them off on time outside attacks. the idea almost took the head when I wanted to bring the secondary bases power to the main base in the second circuit to connect two switches defensive towers, and this made it necessary to produce four electrical paths with at least one break between each track not to have joined, and it resulted in the destruction of the terrain or obstacle in the form of water and mud on the banks of the fenced around the rocks. In summary: Production of boxes with switches
production of components on a workbench
production of electrical bridges (the intersection of electrical wiring)
ideas unrelated described the situation:
Central heating and ventilation
Solid fuels, liquid fuels for heating furnace and electric generators
capsule may have to leave behind something other than pieces of metal, for example, components for construction of boxes with switches (relays, timers, remote control components, liquid crystal displays)
water distribution system, watering fields,
sewage system and fertilize the fields.
wall structures allows to carry out several installations also electrical
more materials such as plastic or glass.

JimmyAgnt007

nomadic tribes, they move in just as the growing season starts, grow some crops and hunt animals after setting up like a siege, then move on come winter.  cautious but not hostile.