Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• October 17, 2019, 01:02:23 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 391 392 [393]

Author Topic: Your Cheapest Ideas  (Read 721498 times)

ManHuntingSquirrel

• Colonist
  • I'll destroy all humans.
    • View Profile
Re: Your Cheapest Ideas
« Reply #5880 on: September 12, 2019, 09:09:41 PM »

I'm not 100% sure if this is in the game already, but maybe Masochists could provoke other colonists into fights just to get hurt. I think it would make the trait better.
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

JaJe

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5881 on: September 24, 2019, 03:17:58 PM »

A simple idea that gives a small buff early game:
When you arrive to the planet, the cargo pod just despawn. Instead why not make it not despawnable and use it to have a bad quality sleep and heat? Then you can deconstruct it by obtaining few components. This would be awesome for extreme biomes.
I ate without a table and I liked it.

lunaticneko

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5882 on: October 01, 2019, 01:01:46 PM »

Sparring. Almost the same as social fights, but damage is limited (participants try to contain damage and avoid wounding), pawns may do so for extended period of time, actually gain enjoyment, and improve social relations. Pawns with bladed weapons will not spar with unarmed pawns.

BeefHellington

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5883 on: October 02, 2019, 03:08:21 AM »

The ability to auto-pause when a colonist goes idle would be fantastic.

Pangaea

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5884 on: October 09, 2019, 09:33:47 AM »

Could you please change it so that when there is a party, night owls will actually attend? Unless they happen to have a recreation schedule, they will just keep working. Even if I draft them, put them into the party area, and undraft. Back to work they go :(

Not 100% sure about this, but I think they attend weddings, so if that is correct, just do whatever is in the code for those for parties as well.

LWM

• Colonist
  • Little White Mouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #5885 on: October 10, 2019, 12:51:15 PM »

A simple idea that gives a small buff early game:
When you arrive to the planet, the cargo pod just despawn. Instead why not make it not despawnable and use it to have a bad quality sleep and heat? Then you can deconstruct it by obtaining few components. This would be awesome for extreme biomes.

This is really easy to play in the current game!  You can edit the scenario and simply add those items into the list of things the colonists start with.  No time deconstructing, but you do get the basic effect.

Krausladen

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5886 on: October 11, 2019, 02:02:23 PM »

Alerts in the top left corner overlap with the colonist bar. 

Suggestion:
Add a clickbox to the left of the alert for players if they want to select the alert and make the colonist bar selectable and fully visible through the alert text on hover.

OR just move the alerts to the bottom right of the screen where they belong. 

The sorting mod that I have puts my colonists in order that I sort, and the alerts overlap with the top colonists in each category - and they become unselectable because someone made a masterwork or a tradeship left or whatever.

Krausladen

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5887 on: October 11, 2019, 02:16:42 PM »

Surgery /= Nursing

Separate doctor duties into two job categories or tiers.  Surgical operations vs tending/first aid.  It should be done the same way plants was separated by growing and cutting.   My best plants people prioritieze cutting while my up and coming farmers grow.

We should be able to have our up and coming doctors focused on tending while my top doctors do surgeries.

OR

Add ability to limit operation bills to a certain doctor skill level or specific pawn.

LWM

• Colonist
  • Little White Mouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #5888 on: October 11, 2019, 09:23:00 PM »

Surgery /= Nursing

Separate doctor duties into two job categories or tiers.

There's an easily available mod that does that; you might go find it.  I think it's called "Nursing" or some such.

Add ability to limit operation bills to a certain doctor skill level or specific pawn.
Yessss

--LWM

Muffalo Guy

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5889 on: October 14, 2019, 12:59:12 PM »

Different reactions of particular tech levels to the solar eclipse. Tribals would get some bad thoughts (like it's a wrath of the gods), industrials and spacers could go out and admire, getting a mood buff, as when they see an aurora.

International

• Muffalo
  • Awoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5890 on: October 15, 2019, 12:03:12 PM »

Just a VR machine, a colonist will go to it, use it, and gain recreation. Only saying this because we need some late game recreation man! We're running outta smokeleaf
- International

Aka Ripley
Pages: 1 ... 391 392 [393]