Wrong Name Creation Entry

Started by ColourlessAmiba, August 13, 2015, 04:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColourlessAmiba

Hi,
I am Forrest a backer of Rimworld. And I absolutely LOVE this game to bits, however, I have entered a name to be used in-game; HOWEVER, the name is sadly in the wrong spot, I did not know that it went First Name, Nickname, and then Last name... so I accidentally put my First name: Forrest, then My last name in the Nickname option, and then placed Colourless as my last name. So Tynan, if you are reading this, could you please change this. I am so very sorry for my mistake if you do happen to change this. Thank you :)

Soleceon

Quote from: ColourlessAmiba on August 13, 2015, 04:36:50 AM
Hi,
I am Forrest a backer of Rimworld. And I absolutely LOVE this game to bits, however, I have entered a name to be used in-game; HOWEVER, the name is sadly in the wrong spot, I did not know that it went First Name, Nickname, and then Last name... so I accidentally put my First name: Forrest, then My last name in the Nickname option, and then placed Colourless as my last name. So Tynan, if you are reading this, could you please change this. I am so very sorry for my mistake if you do happen to change this. Thank you :)

You should email the support about stuff like this. I upgraded recently and was locked out of making changes because i'd submitted a character name earlier and then when I upgraded to backstory I had to go and have the creative segment unlocked.

ColourlessAmiba

Thank you Soleceon, do you know what the support e-mail is, or where to find it?

ZioN

"My colonists are always edgy.
Don't ever run a colony like me, I tend to play recklessly."
- CodyRex123

---

"I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context."
- StorymasterQ