creative reward missing confusion

Started by kesmond, December 27, 2015, 09:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kesmond

Hi,
I purchased RimWorld - Name in Game tier way back in April 2014.
I received some email in mid Dec 2014 regarding the creative content manager, I registered, logged in and supplied the 'name in game' details form from the download section.
Have heard nothing (as being in alpha things takes time and patience) so I have taken another look and now the creative website is saying three things.

1: at the top:-
'Hello {username}! Backer tier: no tier yet! Creation status: Accepted

2: underneath this is a section:
Congratulations, your creation has been accepted by the RimWorld team and will be included in the game! Thanks for your support!

3: and beneath this is a final section which is saying:-

'Hey, thanks for making an account, but it seems like you don't actually have any creative reward purchased for RimWorld.'

This is the Name in game, for which i have the 16 character licence key along with the link to the download for the content. (btw currently sendowl is offline)

Any ideas.
Cheers

Soleceon

I'm curious about this as well, I logged in to check on the state of mine (I upgraded from name to Backstory, so I needed to update my information) and saw the exact same thing. It was somewhat heart attack inducing, because now I'm worried if my information was scrubbed. $125 is a lot of money =_=

MidnightToker

Same problem for me too! I submitted my name earlier and it said under review, but now it says "backer tier: No tier yet!" even though it accepted me as having name in the game earlier.

Tynan

Could any of you just email me from your order email about this? I need to know the email so I can check the issue.

No data has been lost, by the way.

Thanks.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog