[A12d] Enhanced Development - 0.04.00 - 07/11/2015

Started by Jaxxa, August 28, 2015, 09:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plasmatic

Quote from: simon-82 on December 03, 2015, 11:42:34 AM
Getting the following error with every shield using the CombatRealism patch.
Build shield - save game - load game - game semi-crashes + this error appears:

InvalidOperationException: SaveableFromNode exception: System.InvalidOperationException: SaveableFromNode exception: System.MissingMethodException: No constructor found for Combat_Realism_Compatibility.Shields.ShieldField::.ctor()

at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] args, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Object[] activationAttributes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Object[] args, System.Object[] activationAttributes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.ScribeExtractor.SaveableFromNode[ShieldField] (System.Xml.XmlNode subNode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Subnode:
<shieldField Class="Combat_Realism_Compatibility.Shields.ShieldField"><shieldMaxShieldStrength>4000</shieldMaxShieldStrength><shieldInitialShieldStrength>100</shieldInitialShieldStrength><shieldShieldRadius>8</shieldShieldRadius><shieldRechargeTickDelay>15</shieldRechargeTickDelay><shieldRecoverWarmup>900</shieldRecoverWarmup><shieldFireSupression>True</shieldFireSupression><shieldCurrentStrength_base>112</shieldCurrentStrength_base><tick>2775</tick><online>True</online><colourGreen>0.3764706</colourGreen><colourBlue>0.7294118</colourBlue><shieldBuilding>Building_ShieldStandard307098</shieldBuilding></shieldField>

at Verse.ScribeExtractor.SaveableFromNode[ShieldField] (System.Xml.XmlNode subNode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Scribe_Deep.LookDeep[ShieldField] (Enhanced_Development.Shields.ShieldField& target, System.String label, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Enhanced_Development.Shields.Building_Shield.ExposeData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.ScribeExtractor.SaveableFromNode[Thing] (System.Xml.XmlNode subNode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Subnode:
<thing Class="Combat_Realism_Compatibility.Shields.Building_Shield"><def>Building_ShieldStandard</def><id>Building_ShieldStandard307098</id><pos>(123, 0, 74)</pos><health>500</health><faction>Colony508570295</faction><parentThing>PowerConduitInvisible270037</parentThing><shieldField Class="Combat_Realism_Compatibility.Shields.ShieldField"><shieldMaxShieldStrength>4000</shieldMaxShieldStrength><shieldInitialShieldStrength>100</shieldInitialShieldStrength><shieldShieldRadius>8</shieldShieldRadius><shieldRechargeTickDelay>15</shieldRechargeTickDelay><shieldRecoverWarmup>900</shieldRecoverWarmup><shieldFireSupression>True</shieldFireSupression><shieldCurrentStrength_base>112</shieldCurrentStrength_base><tick>2775</tick><online>True</online><colourGreen>0.3764706</colourGreen><colourBlue>0.7294118</colourBlue><shieldBuilding>Building_ShieldStandard307098</shieldBuilding></shieldField><flag_direct>True</flag_direct><flag_indirect>True</flag_indirect><flag_fireSupression>True</flag_fireSupression><flag_InterceptDropPod>True</flag_InterceptDropPod><flag_shieldRepairMode>True</flag_shieldRepairMode><flag_showVisually>True</flag_showVisually></thing>
  at Verse.ScribeExtractor.SaveableFromNode[Thing] (System.Xml.XmlNode subNode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Scribe_Collections.LookList[Thing] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1& list, System.String label, LookMode lookMode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.MapIniter_LoadFromFile.InitMapFromFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.RootMap.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Error only occurs with the CR patch, unloading the patch fixes the error.

Greetings :)

Does unloading the patch make the shields not work for CR bullets? or what is the purpose of the compatibility patch?

LittleGreenStone

Jaxxa!

I've been having issues, savecrashes to be precise, and after some experimenting and doing my best making heads or tails of the output_log, I think I've found the problem; your shields.

I really loved these shields a few alphas back, and I think it is (or would've been) the only shield mod that is (or should've been) compatible with CR (yes, I have installed the compatibility patch),
I'd really appreciate if you could look at it and work some miracles, or in case it's my fault, I'd love to have some help to resolve the issue.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Vas

Also, you may wish to add something on your 24 hour plant part that says it will conflict with my hydroponics mod and that it isn't needed if the user also has my hydroponics mod.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14192.msg147792#msg147792
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

zoranjoza

Hi, how this stargate works? How to start new colony with currect people and resources? Does research need to be learned again?

branch?

Is there a way I can edit the SIF Shields in ED-Shields to repair conveyors? I'm not sure what to add to the SIF Shield SIFBuildings tag. I see there are embrasures but no tag like "A2B.Building.ConveyorBelt"
how lit was it

Jaxxa

Hey guys came back to rimworld recently, sorry about the errors to do with the CR compatibility, but with the imminent release of A13 I probably wont fix them for A12.

Quote from: Long Night'a Hooking on March 23, 2016, 01:45:28 PM
Is there a way I can edit the SIF Shields in ED-Shields to repair conveyors? I'm not sure what to add to the SIF Shield SIFBuildings tag. I see there are embrasures but no tag like "A2B.Building.ConveyorBelt"

Form memory, havnt looked at that for a while but I think it searches for part of the name, so that wall covers stonewall and woodwall. You may just be able to add ConveyorBelt to that list.

falconbunker

Is there a way to manually fix the squad brain ai error associated with the shields? since I had quite a large colony and I would much rather not see it go up in smoke, the error still showed up even after I unloaded the the CR patch, thanks for the assistance.

Jaxxa

What is the exact errors that you are having?

I didnt think that there was a squad brain ai error from this mod.

Jaxxa

Sorry dont know what is up with those errors. I dont think that was caused by something that I have done.

Do they happen when starting a new game?

If so could you start disable them all and start enabling mods one at a time to see when it breaks.

falconbunker

It used to be just about the shields causing problems, but then I accidentally opened the game again before I could get the error log, and for some reason that caused the output log to reset, so I opened the save file again to get the output log to show the same error, which resulted in that log.

Jaxxa

Dont know that there is much I can do.
Do you have a old or auto save from before this issue started?

If you want you can zip up your save game, mod order and mod and
I will have a quick look at it to see if I can see a way to fix it.

Although with the release of A13 I wont have much time to spend on it.
Do you still want to try and fix this or are you going to start a new A13 colony?

falconbunker

I am going to start a new colony, thanks for replying though

NoImageAvailable

"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."