No events

Started by keith_rb, January 27, 2014, 03:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keith_rb

Got as far as day 50 with nothing happening on the new build. I like the peace and quiet but would be nice to have something going on.

No raiders, debris, survivors or other events.

ItchyFlea

Could you upload your save file here?
Use a zipping program to make it small enough to add as an attachment to your reply post.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Tynan

Quote from: keith_rb on January 27, 2014, 03:08:05 PM
Got as far as day 50 with nothing happening on the new build. I like the peace and quiet but would be nice to have something going on.

No raiders, debris, survivors or other events.

Which storyteller did you choose? And yes, a save file would be great.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

keith_rb

Sadly deleted the file and overwrote the autosaves. It was Phoebe Friendly. Also of note was no weather changes, so when i shot a boomrat I lost the whole map to fire. Was actually quite funny.

Tynan

Quote from: keith_rb on January 27, 2014, 05:55:45 PM
Sadly deleted the file and overwrote the autosaves. It was Phoebe Friendly. Also of note was no weather changes, so when i shot a boomrat I lost the whole map to fire. Was actually quite funny.

No weather changes? Sounds like something was really screwed up. Really, really, badly. If it happens again please send us the saves.

keith_rb

Actually that was the third time in a row, I got the new version and played through once fine (although found the dump stockpiling bug), then restarted and had this 3 times in a row. I will try to recreate it.

Tynan

keith_rb

Yes, trying out the new features. The working one was Phoebe too

Tynan

Ok. Well if you can get a savegame I'm interested!

Chazn2

I've got two save files that have this bug and are from the latest version of the game. Unfortunatly, none of the stickies tell me where to find these save files. Could you let me know where they are?

ItchyFlea

• Windows: Users\[Current user name]\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Screenshots
• Mac: /Users/[Current user name]/Library/Caches/unity.Ludeon Studios.RimWorld/Screenshots/
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Chazn2

Ok, please find both bugged saves attached. I had to zip them up due to their rather unoptimised size.

I hope it helps.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Tynan

dakenho

I am having a similar problem, the first three games i did were fine, but now I am up to day 30 with no raiders or anything else going on, admittedly there is eclipses but nothing else.

Tynan

Quote from: dakenho on January 28, 2014, 10:49:09 AM
I am having a similar problem, the first three games i did were fine, but now I am up to day 30 with no raiders or anything else going on, admittedly there is eclipses but nothing else.

What storyteller?