No events

Started by keith_rb, January 27, 2014, 03:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chazn2

I should have said, the storyteller in mine was 'Chill Callie Classic'.

dakenho

the only story teller I have used to date, casandra classic

Tulev

I seem to be having the same problem with Cassandra Classic. I've played 3 games in Alpha 1 so far getting to day 50 in the first game with no problems. The second game went to day 20 with no events at all and now a third game with only 4 crop blights and a power relay fire over 23 days. All three games were played using Cassandra Classic.

Version 0.1.334

timegrinder

I don't have a save game to attach or anything as I'm much farther into the game than the occurance (eg, my game is now sluggish because I'm so far into it with so much going on.

However I can state that I had the same issue, got up to about day 40 with absolutely zero occuring - using Randy Random.

Something that might have occurred to kick-start the event process may have been saving, closing the program and reloading it. Has anyone else confirmed that their lack of events all occurred in the same session?

Tulev

I played my first 2 games without exiting the program. However, I did save and quit at the start of the third game so maybe this has something to do with it?

Tynan

It could very well be a save game bug.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog