Prison breaks - sh#t is about to get real

Started by NemesisN, January 29, 2016, 05:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jzero

oh man, the horrific ideas on prisoner discipline just keep coming. But other than that. Wouldn't it be cool if tynan added a non-injuring but extremely painful way to down people. Like a taser for your prisoners. Or we could just keep shanking them/ smashing them with a club
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

JimmyAgnt007

I already have turrets outside the prison in my base, now there will be a reason for them.

TLHeart

Will all depend on what the AI is programmed to do? pass through doors without any concern? like a berserk colonist does? Have to beat the door down like a raider does? Then what, try to leave the map, or kill anyone they can. Or stand and wait to be executed, captured, just like before.

Daman453

I find that prison breaks will add to prisoners just waiting to be recruited at 1%. Think about it. A ship crash lands, 3 strangers. They get along, and start to build a life for themselves. After a raid in month 3, one of the pirates gets captured. Colonist 1 pulls the hood down from the raider, and knows it's colonist  3's brother. Colonist 1 makes the decision to keep it a secret. Colonist 1 is the a smooth talker, and try to recruit the new prisoner, after showing his face, Colonist 1 doesn't trust 3, and he and his brother decided to escape together. After leaving the map, they join a pirate faction, and come back to year 3. The little landing hamlet is full of 7 people, doing well. They attack and destroy the place. The end.
Wouldn't that be epic!     
Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.