[Mod Request] Walls made of bars

Started by Asmith, January 30, 2016, 08:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmith

Sorry if this mod exists but I haven't been able to find it.  Basically I would like to see a wall made from metal bars (think typical jail cell).  It would allow you to shoot through and also function like a vent maintaining the temperature between the two spaces it divides. 

slider602

i want that too.  so your colonists can watch your prisoners.

These are already in both popular modpacks, MVP and hardcore SK. They are also standalone, of course, just dont have linky for you, sorry :(

Asmith

I'm pretty sure you are mistaken,  I don't see this anywhere. 

Toggle

I'm not sure about them acting as vents, but there are for sure walls that let you shoot through them. I forget which mod though.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

Asmith

if you are talking about embrasures I know about them but it is not exactly the same thing as prison bars, just like fences are not the same thing, although the differences between all three are only aesthetic.

Toggle

Quote from: Asmith on February 09, 2016, 09:33:45 PM
if you are talking about embrasures I know about them but it is not exactly the same thing as prison bars, just like fences are not the same thing, although the differences between all three are only aesthetic.

Ah that's it. Embrasures was what I was thinking of. I don't think they act like vents though.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.