Request: Draw this prisoner

Started by Near, February 09, 2016, 01:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Near

hi everyone. im having trouble imagining this dude if he ever exists in real life. can somebody with enough talented in drawing help me?

FYI: he's one of my sandbags i use to level up my colonists melee. thanks to him my colony has a godlike melee and a godlike doctor :^)

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

KillTyrant

Torso with a mangled head and neck with only 1 working lung.

muffins

This was all I could think of.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

IkeaSwede

EarthyTurtle

Um, did anyone else notice it's not a he? it's a she. xD

Shinzy

skullywag

for a split second I thought "lol shinzy what have done with the leg of that bed" then i realised youve draw a 6 legged bed....
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

muffins

Ok, I have to draw that face now lol

Shinzy

Cimm0

Quote from: Shinzy on February 09, 2016, 06:46:09 AM
This should be pretty accurate!

Jesus christ, that's horrifying!

It's like from some horror movie where someone visits a farm full of friendly, independent people with abundant resources in form of used clothes, weapons etc. and no visible origin for those items.

Then they stumble into a dark room with "DO NOT ENTER" sign and go inside, only to find a soundproof room with human-leather furniture and it's full of these limbless people in gimp suits, whom all the extra stuff is taken from.

"This is my favorite chair, her name used to be Marissa and oh boy, she was a tough one, lasted for years of melee training...I touch myself when I listen to their screams. And now that you know our little secret, YOU ARE GOING TO JOIN THEM!"
:'(

jzero

Quote from: Cimm0 on February 11, 2016, 05:11:10 AM
Quote from: Shinzy on February 09, 2016, 06:46:09 AM
This should be pretty accurate!

Jesus christ, that's horrifying!

It's like from some horror movie where someone visits a farm full of friendly, independent people with abundant resources in form of used clothes, weapons etc. and no visible origin for those items.

Then they stumble into a dark room with "DO NOT ENTER" sign and go inside, only to find a soundproof room with human-leather furniture and it's full of these limbless people in gimp suits, whom all the extra stuff is taken from.

"This is my favorite chair, her name used to be Marissa and oh boy, she was a tough one, lasted for years of melee training...I touch myself when I listen to their screams. And now that you know our little secret, YOU ARE GOING TO JOIN THEM!"
:'(

Wow. That escalated quickly
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

Adamiks

QuoteJesus christ, that's horrifying!

This!

This is the perfect description of average colony in RimWorld!

And we used to say real life colonizers were bastards...

It's not a huge deal compared to what players in RimWorld CAN do. If RimWorld would be Undertale bad players would have a really bad time. And they would be burning in hell, but that's kinda a thing in every colony.

Keychan

Goodness, just let the poor woman die.  I can't tell if it's a miracle or nightmare that she even survived.

Adamiks

Definitely a nightmare.

Definitely not a miracle. It's called "good doctor and futuristic technology".