Tynan, you bad child magician raider you.

Started by FtDLulz, January 27, 2014, 09:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FtDLulz

Is magician a new job?
I could've sworn I've never seen it before. Or is it Tynan's special backstory?

ItchyFlea

There are a large number of new backstories. I'm unsure if they are specific to certain people or not.
However Tynan always has those two specific backstory traits.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

FtDLulz

killerx243

hooligan gives you research and takes social... I'd figure it would of given social and melee...

Untrustedlife

Quote from: killerx243 on January 27, 2014, 10:36:21 PM
hooligan gives you research and takes social... I'd figure it would of given social and melee...

He actually popped up as a colonist for me. :)
sadly i clicked one too many times and he instantly was replaced. /: damn mouse.
I noticed myself in the game as-well. Yea for name-in game :P. (btw if you want him as a colonist you can add him to the preferred last name list (which determines characters favored by the randomness)and his char will pop up more often.
So dwarf fortress in space eh?
I love it.
I love it so much.
Please keep it that way.

Hey Guys, Here is the first succession Game of rim world for your reading Pleasure, it is in progress right now

LINK

thestalkinghead

Stormkiko

I'm always more amused by the traits he gets. "Terrible Hangovers", "Bully", "Terminal Illness", I wonder if he set his character to have those...

Cdr.Keen

captured him too, and he always has bad stats :P
be water my friend!

Tynan

Lol, glad you found this amusing. It was just the first test content I wrote for the creative rewards system, but I left it in because it was amusing.

I was thinking maybe I'd change my backstory with every alpha, too. Just to spice things up.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog