Combat trader screen blank for some reason

Started by henk, February 15, 2016, 01:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henk

Hi guys,
So I just got into modding Rimworld (using not making ;)) and have installed a bunch of mods (see attached) and game works wonderfully with the order I currently have, except that the Combat Trader now no longer works, all I see is a blank trade screen with my silver at the top.

I have CCL and EDC Trader (last loaded) but something is replacing the Combat Trader, and not giving me a different trader in return.

Please help, all these Pila's are piling up!

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

henk

wow, no one knows the answer to this huh?

Also started a new game with the above mods and the combat supplier is still blank. So one of those is affecting it.

Found out the mod that affects combat supplier is the combat realism industrialization mod.... possibly because I have the other combat realism on for defense?

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

RimVarl

Hey there, having the same issue with different traders. Im using the CRDP too so i might think thats the one causing it. Will update

milon

This thread isn't for modded games. Use the mods thread for that. And list *every* mod you're using or no one will be able to help you.

EDIT - Sorry, was only half awake when I posted.  I need to stop doing that.  You can ask about mods here, but the mod thread is honestly a much better place (since that's where the modders hang out).  Either way, we definitely need to know what mods you're running to have any hope of telling you what broke it.  And the debug log would be really helpful too.