[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Quote from: Beathrus on February 26, 2016, 09:02:11 AM
Question: How long does the Dermal Regenerator take to heal a scar?

erm thats my mod not this one. It takes half a day I think, its getting an update shortly though. Waiting on A13.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Beathrus

Quote from: skullywag on February 26, 2016, 09:30:57 AM
Quote from: Beathrus on February 26, 2016, 09:02:11 AM
Question: How long does the Dermal Regenerator take to heal a scar?

erm thats my mod not this one. It takes half a day I think, its getting an update shortly though. Waiting on A13.

Oh, Right. x.x Sorry about that, Yeah I watched it after using it and realized it does a 'scanning' and then heals the scar. I was confused because there wasn't a bill or anything and I didn't bother to click on the thing itself to see if it was completing.

I was asking because I had a colonist use it without making sure they were in the mood to wait a long while. xD

branch?

When I load into my world every single reinforced panel wall is damaged by one which means my colonists waste time having to repair each time I have to reload. How do I fix this?
how lit was it

mrofa

Quote from: Long Night'a Hooking on March 21, 2016, 11:52:55 PM
When I load into my world every single reinforced panel wall is damaged by one which means my colonists waste time having to repair each time I have to reload. How do I fix this?

Thats quite a problem, your using current version of the mod with the map done with old version of the mod. Old version did add map component on map creation with the specific code to run, new version dont use it anymore.
For which there is not good fix sorry
All i do is clutter all around.

branch?

Quote from: mrofa on March 22, 2016, 02:18:33 AM
Quote from: Long Night'a Hooking on March 21, 2016, 11:52:55 PM

Thats quite a problem, your using current version of the mod with the map done with old version of the mod. Old version did add map component on map creation with the specific code to run, new version dont use it anymore.
For which there is not good fix sorry

If I update to a new version do I have to create a new world?
how lit was it

mrofa

Yes atleast if you update to the new version from when clutter was a single mod to the modular one now.

branch?

I have the mod version where everything was bundled together.
how lit was it

mrofa

Dats a modpack, i assume that this mod pack was updated since you are gettng this bug, so stil the same rules applies and you need to create new world :/

branch?

I put a temporary fix by un-researching the research that supposedly adds HP to reinforced walls.

I did this by editing my save file. Damage on start is no longer happening.
how lit was it

mrofa

branch?

mrofa is there a way for me to create a custom table with your texture - as in how do I do it?

I'd love it to have the same functions as MAI Misc mod's Tactical Computer Terminal.

Is there also a way I can edit my defs to add this into my Colony without restarting?

how lit was it

mrofa

Haplo did write the discription is his topic for the texture change :)

As for doors you dont need to this are new object

branch?

I have the mod pack so I don't know if I can just drag and drop your file into my mod folder without overwrites without restarting.

I don't want a texture change per se. I want a new furniture / table with the texture you had. Also, is there any way to create custom research tables that don't replace the vanilla one? I'd like tinier versions that I can fit into an office space.
how lit was it

mrofa

Nope not a problem at all with the mod pack, like i said its a new object without dependecies, and i didnt change anything with the existing stuff in there.

Haplo did write in his topic which xml you need to edit and how to make a new object, also you might have a problem with texture size, since textures arent draw to the size of object anymore unless they are 1x1 size.

In the thinfdef you will copy there will be <graphicData> and </graphicData>, between this two you will have a texture path and other graphical stuff.
Add between thous two <drawSize>(2,1)</drawSize>, this is the size of texture, it might be 1,2 im not sure but in general it should be same as <size>

branch?

https://youtu.be/cfMo5CFVzyQ

I tried to put your Structure Mod in and this happened.

I edited the defs + folders and managed to make it work.

And I attempted to do the Computer Desk thing with instructions and this happened.

how lit was it