[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrofa

[Rest of mods is under construction :D]

Clutter Structures v2.1(1.0):
Adds walls and fences, slightly changed graphic for vanilia walls

Clutter Windows v1.2(1.0):
Adds windows

Clutter Door Stuff v1.5(1.0):
Adds a locking and permission system to doors, also new graphic visuals

Clutter Hands (1.0):
Add hands to characters that hold a weapon

General Nexus Mod Dowload [Not working yet]

Credits

Architect showing me the basic of cooding, can be blamed for how clutter end up :D
Fisty & darcclan
MsMeiriona for translating from morfish to english!
Alistaire
isistoy
Ekie(1000101) For being afk all the time
FurryMan(Fluffy) For making things even fluffier
Haplo Man that survived my constant pestering and helped me learn codding
Zhentar Fridge mechnic
Sefin Additional bed textures
Tiltos Clutter furniture official 4th english translation :D
Mehni Testing stuff and ideas

Love for trolling meh out of my hibernation(its not lazy)
slack trolls
and many more that i did actually forgot and will add in time ^^

Mole squierrls
-Windows Defender-For some odd reason windows defender detect clutter furniture to have viruses, im not sure why. If its any other antivirus software that detect something please post, if its only windows defender dont bother.
Also if your still worried, use nexus download, nexus do a extensive antivirus scans on every file before its availble to download.

Chopping license(Mod Licence):
Ask and you shall recive, unless you dont :D
If you dont keep in mind that all mods on the forum are under Ludeon licence

Coffie counter:

[August 06, 2017]
Windows are back with some improvments, check Spoilerz post for more info.
Clutter Structure main was fixed to not show that annoying error for windows.

[July 29, 2017]
Chopping has began, Door are now as a seperate mod with some additional UMF!.
Check Spoilerz for more info.

Language:
Im not a native english speaker, so if your a grammar nazi get your ass to work and write me proper translation.

Edited 87 Bazilion times, i counted !
All i do is clutter all around.

mrofa

SPOILERZ

Mod Menu:
Some of clutter mods contains mod menu for extra options.

To access mod menu, go into game options -> mod settings-> select mod.
Keep in mind that most of settings will require game restart.

Clutter Furniture:
Well new furniture

Couch - Its a working double seat

Locker - Give ablity to change between two gear sets.
If there is nothing stored in the locker, colonist will strip and put all his cloths into the locker, this include weapons.
You can see stored content on locker tab, there is also a button to force colonist to go switch gear(works in multi select)

Wierd Lamp- This lamps can change glow colors when Colored Lights research is done

Clutter Structure:
Contains new walls, floors and some extras

Windows Stuff
As much as overpowered they are in term of balance i just couldnt help myself.

During a day they will provide light in range of 2 cells to grow plants, if a window have access to a unrooffed cell adjectent to it.
Windows can be opened and closed via float menu. When opened they act as embrasure so you can shoot thrugh them, and very slowly move thrugh them, will also like doors normalize the temperature between rooms. Keep in mind they are easily destroyed

[Visual light system]
Based on excellent CuroPanda`s windows.
Its adds glow effect based on sun strenght to add a nice visual effect of light growing/dimming in inside areas.
Effect disabled by default since i dont know how it will fare with large ammount of windows.
To access it go to Game menu options -> Mod Settings -> Select Mod ->Clutter Window Stuff, there you can enable/disable it, you can do that also while in game.

And no untill there will be othere glass like resource, jade will be require to build windows, mostly becouse its on every map.

Doors Stuff
Doors stuff contain new mechanics for doors and changes vanilia doors to use this mechanics.

[Graphic change]
Vanilia doors aswell reinforced door now uses pseudo 2,5d graphic

[Locking]
With float menu you can now lock and unlock doors, and i mean LOCK.

No more berserk colonist running thrugh your base, no more junkie stealing your drugs, and no more damn visitors stealing your stuff.
Warning: Vanilia game got a fail safe for npc caravana. When they will want to leave a map but they are locked in the room, they will dig thrugh walls so keep that in mind.

[Permits system]
Unlike like locking mechanic permits allows to configure who can open the door. Think of it like sticking a paper on the door of who can access it.
This wont stop colonist who are broken or berserk.

Each door have its own configurable settings. Its disable by default.
Auto access section with All Drafted selected allows colonist while they are drafted to gain auto access, so you dont need change door config each time your up to kick some ass or some fast relocating.
As rest of this buttons are self-explanatory wont dwell into them.
Warning: Keep in mind that while doors are open nothing stops other colonist to pass, this feature only allows to configure who can open them.

mrofa

simon-82

Best Ikea furniture available on this RimWorld.

Great release mrofa!  :)

skyarkhangel

Fluffy (l2032)

Well, it's about time :P

edit; the files are getting flagged by Windows Defender as possible trojans. I've run both through VirusTotal, and neither is flagged by any of the 56 antivirus programs used there. Based on that, and because I like Mrofa, I'd say this is a false positive.

Reports for both files;
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/63f6c1d2c69707d04b78cf51b3395c3295608d804bf49ff165de79339bc97b22/analysis/
VirusTotal's antivirus scan report for the file with MD5 937848e5d390a04af53ca1d1d68aa49a at 2016-02-16 19:33:05 UTC. 0 out of 54 antivirus detected the file as malicious.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ee0e2b6af455fe238fdc4f41ac98f0204328868d6c658a4fb47b4a9f43574478/analysis/
VirusTotal's antivirus scan report for the file with MD5 33b7fb66140bd4bf328fc5dd93076834 at 2016-02-16 19:32:11 UTC. 0 out of 54 antivirus detected the file as malicious.

ModernGib

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on February 16, 2016, 04:45:02 PM
Well, it's about time :P

edit; the files are getting flagged by Windows Defender as possible trojans. I've run both through VirusTotal, and neither is flagged by any of the 56 antivirus programs used there. Based on that, and because I like Mrofa, I'd say this is a false positive.

Reports for both files;
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/63f6c1d2c69707d04b78cf51b3395c3295608d804bf49ff165de79339bc97b22/analysis/
VirusTotal's antivirus scan report for the file with MD5 937848e5d390a04af53ca1d1d68aa49a at 2016-02-16 19:33:05 UTC. 0 out of 54 antivirus detected the file as malicious.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ee0e2b6af455fe238fdc4f41ac98f0204328868d6c658a4fb47b4a9f43574478/analysis/
VirusTotal's antivirus scan report for the file with MD5 33b7fb66140bd4bf328fc5dd93076834 at 2016-02-16 19:32:11 UTC. 0 out of 54 antivirus detected the file as malicious.

Yeah, I'm getting the same thing. File canceled immediately due to it.
iamthekidyouknowwhatimean?

sanya02

mrofa

There shouldnt be any virus, i always check with nexus download since its first scanned and tested before the download is avalible to users on nexus.

sanya02
Soon im misc module :)

MsMeiriona

As much as I love the Clutter mod, and I do, it's one of the best, the spelling errors do bother me. Would you be terrible offended if I were to make a post to point out/fix the errors here for later releases, or should I just fix it in my personal game?

isistoy

<Stay on the scene like a State machine>

MsMeiriona

In a lot of cases it's a simple find->replace job. I've already fixed my personal ones for my use, so if wanted, I can download the current and later this week give a full rundown of errors and suggested corrections. The majority of the errors are either simple spelling mistakes (Using "confy" when you mean "comfy" is one I recall off the top of my head) while a few are singular/plural or word order issues. If English isn't you native language, these are really easy mistakes and not a worry, but they bother me as a writer.

mrofa

If you want i dont really mind, just write me where :)

MsMeiriona

I'll try and get it to you by the end of the week.

Beathrus

Question: How long does the Dermal Regenerator take to heal a scar?