[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harpo99999

mrofa, I was not aiming my comments at you, but at the person that I replied to, but on behalf of other forum users, thank you for the deep testing of your system

caekdaemon

Quote from: mrofa on May 26, 2016, 04:44:51 AM
Due the ammount of complains of viruses im after one whole day of full system scanning, 2 malwares stuff and 3 antiviruses, watched like whole dem youtube since i couldnt do really anything else. Did also download all clutter parts and did a didicated scans on them. Supsingly they didnt find nothing on system scans, unsuprisingly they didnt find nothing on dedicated scans.
I wonder what's causing it, then? If it's not you, and it's not us, then it's almost certainly a false positive. I'm just wondering what could cause a mod to register as a trojan :o

Maybe repack and upload to a site like Mediafire, see what happens?

mrofa

Well if you check some of the post, there was users that had problem with nexus downloads to as they ware detected as virused to.
Only software that do that is windows defender, didnt get a post from anyone who got a problem with downloads using any other anti-virus software.
So basicly i blame shinzy microsoft :D
All i do is clutter all around.

Vassteel

its probably sendspace. i DL'd it from nexus and i didn't get a notice of any possible trojan.

mrofa

Updated with fixes, should get rid most of them, thugh i sill have high faith that you guys will prapobly find something that i missed.
Cabinet now is place holder for cloth color change and stylist buildings functions so have fun with customizing your colonists.
Added some facility connection to vanilia stuff to, but there is a bit of bug with it, stool and comfy chair wont connect after being placed near table.
This can be fixed in 2 ways, first is to minified table(put it in the box) and place it again in that position, another is save and load.
Added side reinforced doors proper wall textures for clutter walls, no longer vanilia wall only.

Added Keyed values for translation in for furniture module.
Duduluu hope you can test it and tell me if they work properly or not, since i did only basic test with one language, and you got better knowledge of them than me :P

duduluu

RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

caekdaemon

Just downloaded the new version of the mod from Nexus Mods, and you'll be delighted to learn that I got no reports of a virus this time! :D

Uziel

This mod is fantastic. The only thing I find interesting -- I cant place vents on the clutter walls? Is this intentional, or a LT-redistheat bug?

mrofa

Quote from: Uziel on June 03, 2016, 10:18:48 AM
This mod is fantastic. The only thing I find interesting -- I cant place vents on the clutter walls? Is this intentional, or a LT-redistheat bug?

Dunno why its not working, you would need to send me outputlog after you tried to install the vent. Did quick glance at the code but nothing really is specific there to prevent custom walls to get them, so i can only  assume its mostly becouse its still a12 version.

Edit:
Done small update, added language support for misc and structures, and added 2 seat couches, simply becouse its much more easy to steal food from sone one sitting on the same couch :D

Cefwyn

This isnt ideal, but it is due to the vents being placeable only on Walls, and ClutterWalls arent regular walls. Once you take out:

<comps>
            <li Class="CommunityCoreLibrary.CompProperties_RestrictedPlacement">
                <compClass>CommunityCoreLibrary.CompRestrictedPlacement</compClass>
                <thingDefs>
                    <li>Wall</li>
                </thingDefs>
            </li>
</comps>
<placeWorkers>
            <li>CommunityCoreLibrary.PlaceWorker_OnlyOnThing</li>
            <li>RedistHeat.PlaceWorker_WallChecker</li>
</placeWorkers>

from Building_Duct.xml you can place them.

mrofa

That would be bad idea since then you could place vent anyware.
But you could just add clutter walls to <thingDefs>.
<thingDefs>
<li>Wall</li>
<li>ClutterSilverWall</li>
<li>ClutterUtilityWall</li>
<li>ClutterUWallLight</li>
</thingDefs>

Anyways nice research/find Cedwyn :)

Dude1925

I'm not sure why this is a bug, considering there doesn't appear to be anything that would conflict between the two mods, but there is an issue with this and Edb's Prepare Carefully. The problem is that it breaks the prepare carefully button with both loaded. I'm only certain these two are the problem because they work as they should with out the other mod activated, but together they break the button. Whether its me just being stupid or an actual conflict, I'd like to have some help, as both mods are great.

mrofa

Try to place edb last in mod load order, so it will overriade all other mods.

Jdalt40

Quote from: mrofa on February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM
Edited 87 Bazilion times, i counted !
I'm pretty sure you mis-counted, I counted 96 quattuornonagintillion times

lance789