[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrofa

XeronX
Quote from: lance_hardwood on January 23, 2017, 05:16:23 AM
Did you do the necessary research?
What he said :D

Sarelth
Select a colonist clikck Right Mouse Button on the door, select Lock or Unlock option. Colonist then will go to the door and lock/unlock them
All i do is clutter all around.

Madman666

mrofa

Well did a update to everything, fixed some bugs, prapobly forgot some others ... soo spam if you find them!
Clutter Misc got updated, thrugh it got only hands mod atm.
Added a Spoilerz section to explain some stuff, its a second post in this topic

faltonico

Thank you for all of your work guys! really appreciated =)
I'm getting a lot of "Glow ON=" (a LOT) in the output_log, is that normal?

mrofa

Oh damn sorry its  a debug line to check the variable state i use :P
Will reupload in 10 minz :P

Madman666

SteelRev

Would it be possible to make locking doors and opening windows a flick job instead of having to draft a pawn to do it?

mrofa

Quote from: SteelRev on January 23, 2017, 03:50:59 PM
Would it be possible to make locking doors and opening windows a flick job instead of having to draft a pawn to do it?

It is and its a good idea, but i didnt play much with markers yet so it can take sometime

EldVarg

Always thought this graphics werre so cool. Great mod.

Got this error:
Error while resolving references for def ClutterStructureDefLoader_Extension: System.ArgumentException: get_developerConsoleVisible can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Debug:get_developerConsoleVisible ()
  at Clutter_Structure.DefLoader_Extension.Raport (System.String Stuff) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Clutter_Structure.DefLoader_Extension.LockableDoor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Clutter_Structure.DefLoader_Extension.ResolveReferences () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DefDatabase`1[Clutter_Structure.DefLoader_Extension].ResolveAllReferences () [0x0000c] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\DefDatabase.cs:109
Verse.Log:Error(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:48)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ResolveAllReferences() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\DefDatabase.cs:113)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Gen\GenGeneric.cs:39)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:186)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:32)
ModListBackup.Detours.<>c__DisplayClass22_0:<_PostClose>b__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:317)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:236)
[/size]

mrofa

Reuploaded with some changes, hope it fixes it, since i dont know how to recreate that error

minakurafto

Sarelth

zmadz

Sarelth

I just realized that. Must not have been paying very good attention. Whoops. Thank you.

ADM-Ntek

question why does the bed link to the cabinet and locker and not the other way around?