[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrofa

Sorry guys very busy at work past this month and prapobly next one to. So there will be no update soon.
That said thanks alot for all thous bug reports will know wher to start:D
All i do is clutter all around.

kenshinoh

Quote from: sirgzu on February 01, 2017, 03:32:03 PM
saving a game with unfinished utility walls with lights will corrupt the save.

To replicate:

start a new game
build a utility wall
set the utility wall to have lights
save
load the save

To fix:

open save game in text editor
search for all instances of
<thing Class="Blueprint_Build">
<def>ClutterUWallLight_Blueprint</def>
</thing>

and
<thing Class="Frame">
<def>ClutterUWallLight_Frame</def>
</thing>

remove them

note: once the utility wall with light is complete, the save will be valid. Save is only corrupted for unfinished utility walls with light

Oh dear ... Now I know why my saves were all corrupted ... Thanks a lot man !!

Smexy_Vampire

are thos mico hydropponics in the clutter stuff or only accsesable in the sk harcore modpack ?

dareddevil7

johnarcie009123

I hope someone can also help me out in coding basics. :( Shout outs to the mod creators, you guys are awesome :)

Ruisuki

Is there anywhere I can see what other pieces of furniture this mod adds? The spoilers only show locker, lamp and couch but the first picture seems to show a lot more. Also I love the idea of a locker with preset uniforms setup for each individual. Seeing as its currently triggering errors however I'm gonna have to wait for an update. Is there a mod anywhere that you are aware that does something similar? Its just so great.

BlueMarble007

I absolutely love your mods, but man do you really need to learn to spell. You spelt 'coding' wrong twice, in the same paragraph.

Ruisuki

Have the spelling errors of the mod been fixed? For example the beautiful locker ;_;
https://s28.postimg.org/jozg4dj3h/Locker.gif

tiltos

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 26, 2017, 12:04:38 PM
Have the spelling errors of the mod been fixed? For example the beautiful locker ;_;
https://s28.postimg.org/jozg4dj3h/Locker.gif

The textures and functionality in this mod are beautiful, however the spelling is appalling.

Here is an updated English folder - override your current one in Clutter Furniture\Languages\

@Mrofa please update your mod with this! I've kept your unique descriptions largely intact, but I fixed the spelling and grammar issues.

File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijtpyjlokcoerrz/English.zip?dl=0

mrofa

Sorry guys that i didnt update, work keeps me busy to near death from exhaust X_X
And my hard drive and MB did kinda died so im stuck with ancient PC...

But atleast some laughs seeing you here fighting with the spelling again :D
This is a tricky one, its not my spelling anymore actually. Mod spelling was corrected by people like you 4 times already ^^
Tiltos i do apprecite the file but i wont be able to update/fix for another two months or so. Or atleast until i will have a free weekend .... which is in ... 58 days 6 hours and 31 mins

Shinzy

Quote from: mrofa on May 16, 2017, 12:21:11 PMuntil i will have a free weekend .... which is in ... 58 days 6 hours and 31 mins

Oh god it's worse than I thought!
You stay alive now Mrofster!

HaiUit

Items that do not have a <DesignationCategory>XXX</DesignationCategory> (like locker, carbin) in defs files (so they are not shown up) have bugs and need update, aren't they?

After edit def files, i can build locker and carbin, but only locker seem to work.

mrofa

Quote from: HaiUit on May 17, 2017, 03:46:51 PM
Items that do not have a <DesignationCategory>XXX</DesignationCategory> (like locker, carbin) in defs files (so they are not shown up) have bugs and need update, aren't they?

After edit def files, i can build locker and carbin, but only locker seem to work.

No they dont have designation category becouse they are attached to cafting station

HaiUit

Quote from: mrofa on May 17, 2017, 08:21:59 PM
No they dont have designation category becouse they are attached to cafting station

Am I missing something? I create a new world with only Clutter Furniture turn on in God mode to test, the furniture assembler only give me 3 recipes :

mrofa

Research all topic from dev menu and then check assembler :)