[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arnold Rimmer

mrofa, thank you SO much for bringing the slab bed back :D
[Insert combination of words here]

Elldar

Quote from: mrofa on June 04, 2017, 04:42:51 AM
Sorry mate a17 did came out like 5-6 hours after i did full fix and update to a16 :/
So i kinda did rewrite everything already
Okay, however i tested it and works fine on A16 aswell :)
Edit: Well, it did untill i researched Clutter Furniture, then it doesn't let me load my save. Dont know if its collision with Hardcore SK modpack which uses some of Clutter furniture or its version realted. Luckly I had backup so I didn't lost munch. Still it's a shame i can't use all of this amazing furniture in my colony :x

mrofa

Elldar if research is a problem you can fix it yourself.
Go into ClutterFurniture/Defs/ResearchDefs/ directory.
Remove ResearchTabs.xml file
Then edit ResearchProjects.xml and remove from it:
<tab>FurnitureTinkering</tab>
from each four research def.
If you still get a error remove
   <researchViewX> and <researchViewY>
from each project
And if you still get a error then i dont know :P
All i do is clutter all around.

Ser Kitteh

@mrofa, gotta say you've got some awesome mods! As someone who's really keen on the assaulting outposts things, I was wondering if you could release that AMAZING locker mod as its own item? Because having my assault team get back into their normal clothes after each raid is really finicky, and that locker thing would be such a time saver. Thanks, dude.

mrofa

90% of mod is craftable only so you dont need to use stuff you dont want to. Have some mercy for my lazyness :D

Rocket_Raccoon

Hey, i was looking for your lockable doors but i can´t find them. Have they been removed?

mrofa

Quote from: Rocket_Raccoon on June 13, 2017, 08:11:38 AM
Hey, i was looking for your lockable doors but i can´t find them. Have they been removed?
They are in structure mod

Rocket_Raccoon

Yeah, i only had the structure mod  in and as far as i remember i saw no lockable doors- or am looking for the wrong thing?

mrofa

there is a secret to that, look in secound post of this topic  ;)

Rocket_Raccoon

gajop

I'm having the following errors with this (Clutter Furniture). Happens even if no other mod is installed.

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named ClutterCouchA
(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named ClutterComfySeat
(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named ClutterStool

Cannot call ItemFromXmlFile with resolveCrossRefs=true while loading is already in progress.

Cannot call ItemFromXmlFile with resolveCrossRefs=true while loading is already in progress.

mrofa

gajop i dont really know, try to redownload the mod.
Error itself is wierd, it seems it have a problem of loading Seats.xml and only that.
If redownloading the mod wont fix the error, please run the game, quit, and send me the outputlog file.

hoaxdream

im having error while T mods floor enabled with your mod while building floor

Steven started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. List: (WaitMaintainPosture) , (FinishFrame A=Thing_ClutterCeramicTileA_Frame60564) , (WaitMaintainPosture) , (FinishFrame A=Thing_ClutterCeramicTileA_Frame60574) , (WaitMaintainPosture) , (FinishFrame A=Thing_ClutterCeramicTileA_Frame60582) , (WaitMaintainPosture) , (FinishFrame A=Thing_ClutterCeramicTileA_Frame60584) , (WaitMaintainPosture) , and (FinishFrame A=Thing_ClutterCeramicTileA_Frame60566)  lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work, curJob.def=FinishFrame, curDriver=QualityBuilder._JobDriver_ConstructFinishFrame
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:FinalizeTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

gajop

Quote from: mrofa on June 20, 2017, 03:17:25 PM
gajop i dont really know, try to redownload the mod.
I re-downloaded it, and this is its md5sum.

md5sum Clutter\ Furniture\ A17-20-1-17.rar
c7dcbeefe06f1c41dd63add127f1b8cd  Clutter Furniture A17-20-1-17.rar

Quote from: mrofa on June 20, 2017, 03:17:25 PM
Error itself is wierd, it seems it have a problem of loading Seats.xml and only that.
If redownloading the mod wont fix the error, please run the game, quit, and send me the outputlog file.

I agree, it is weird. I tried looking around at the dependencies but couldn't figure out why it wasn't referencing it correctly, as things seemed defined.

So this leads me to believe that it runs for most users, and that it might be a Linux issue, and viola, it is!
Seats.Xml has the capital X in Xml, which causes an issue on Linux as it is case-sensitive.

ThingDefs $ ls *xml
Beds.xml       Books.xml  Furniture.xml  Hydro.xml  Lamps.xml   Utilities.xml
BookShelf.xml  Dummy.xml  Holo.xml       Items.xml  Tabels.xml  Worktable.xml

ThingDefs $  ls *Xml
Seats.Xml

ThingDefs $ mv Seats.Xml Seats.xml