[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faltonico

Quote from: mrofa on July 18, 2017, 05:55:07 PM
Updated clutter structure lockable doors with additional config, see the 2nd post in this topic for details.
So, this mod together with "lockable doors" mod would be redundant?
Thanks!

LiteEmUp

replied to bookmark this...

any chance of a steam release??

i love the lockable doors though.. finally able to lockout pesky visitors stealing my food lol

carnifex2005

Quote from: LiteEmUp on July 20, 2017, 02:34:58 AM
replied to bookmark this...

any chance of a steam release??

i love the lockable doors though.. finally able to lockout pesky visitors stealing my food lol

With the Hospitality mod you can restrict visitors to a zone of your choosing and also force them to pay for any items they may come across in your zone. Use that ability to make nice hotels, clothing stores and bars for my visitors and make a bit of money off of them buying the items within. Also helps with visitors trying to go into my colonists bedrooms trying to view the art in the rooms.

Sepon

Hi mrofa,
ty for your mod, I especially like the locker functionality, but is there a way to restrict the colonists/locker from storing weapon? What I'm trying to implement right now is to make "emergency" lockers for my colonists so the can change in high grade uniform in one click when there is a danger, but I want them to always have weapons with them. So right now I have to disarm a colonist, send him to locker and then arm again. It takes a lot of time for my 14 colonists, but I don't have enought weapon to store the spare ones in locker. I'm sure possible to do it in one click with your mod, and it would be grate if you could make a patch or just tell me how to do it if I missed it somehow.
Thanks

mrofa

Quote from: Sepon on July 26, 2017, 03:09:28 PM
Hi mrofa,
ty for your mod, I especially like the locker functionality, but is there a way to restrict the colonists/locker from storing weapon? What I'm trying to implement right now is to make "emergency" lockers for my colonists so the can change in high grade uniform in one click when there is a danger, but I want them to always have weapons with them. So right now I have to disarm a colonist, send him to locker and then arm again. It takes a lot of time for my 14 colonists, but I don't have enought weapon to store the spare ones in locker. I'm sure possible to do it in one click with your mod, and it would be grate if you could make a patch or just tell me how to do it if I missed it somehow.
Thanks

There is no such option, in the current version, but if your up for testing i can cook up something in day or two, since im liking the idea :)
All i do is clutter all around.

Sepon

Quote from: mrofa on July 26, 2017, 03:41:44 PM
but if your up for testing i can cook up something in day or two, since im liking the idea :)
I'll be glad to help :)

drakulux

HOok me up with that testing as well mrofa

mrofa

Well its done
https://www.sendspace.com/file/wtfvmt
Should be compatibile with everything.
Access is the same as to the one above thrugh the tab button.

drakulux

mu ga ga ga ga, thank you very much, testing now.

Sepon

Hey mrofa,
I've been playing for the whole evening yesterday and the lockers worked fine. It is really a must-have for me now.
Thank you very much :)

Madman666

Hey there) Glad to see things are somewhat moving)) Floors still don't have the right "work time to build" designator and are built instantly though. Oh, I also wanted to ask - why did you comment double beds out? Keep up the good work))

mrofa

Quote from: Madman666 on July 29, 2017, 03:02:31 PM
Hey there) Glad to see things are somewhat moving)) Floors still don't have the right "work time to build" designator and are built instantly though. Oh, I also wanted to ask - why did you comment double beds out? Keep up the good work))

Good catch was just about to update :D
Im preety sure i had it on my TODO list, i just cant find the list...
As for beds wanted to remake them and then life happend so i just added them to TODO list....
Floors are fixed with work thingy.

Also updated clutter structure, started to chop it down to smaller mods.
Removed doors and windows form it. Windows will be done somewhere this week.
Doors on the other hand are in as a separate small mod, with little extra umf :D
Keep in mind it will not be compatibile with older saves, for a couple of updates ...

Will try to update spoilerz section for doors leater this week.

Madman666

Cool) I'll hang onto ones I have now, that are still united then. I fixed the thing with floors for myself, just wanted to know. As for the beds, I just was interested if they are fucntional or if they are disabled because something's wrong. I'll uncomment them for my run))

mrofa

Dont know didnt test them past 2 alphas so i cant really say

Madman666

I must say I love what you've done with doors. It feels WAY more natural. Not to mention it fits fabulously with windows. By the way can you make window placement to be like with doors? So you don't have to select a wall fragment and "upgrade" it with a window, but place it from architect menu? That would be SO much more convenient. Thanks.

UPD:
One more thing to report - vanilla doors could be placed right on top of wall blueprints and they replaced wall blueprint with door one. It still works on regular wall blueprints. But on reinforced panel walls blueprints it says space already occupied. I am pretty sure it isn't supposed to be this way)

And windows are gone... :(