[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrofa

Yehh this old vanilia bug is modded walls limitations, i dont know if it can be fixed with non to hacky methods.
All i do is clutter all around.

Madman666

Quote from: mrofa on July 30, 2017, 03:14:30 AM
Yehh this old vanilia bug is modded walls limitations, i dont know if it can be fixed with non to hacky methods.

Game engine limitations after all huh? Oh well. But where did windows go? Are you going to make them separate mod as well?

mrofa

Yehh im working on them just now, as i did write in update post, will add them this somewhere this week.
After that are the fences to chop :D

Madman666

Quote from: mrofa on July 30, 2017, 07:44:14 AM
Yehh im working on them just now, as i did write in update post, will add them this somewhere this week.
After that are the fences to chop :D

Cool!) Thanks for your hard work) I damn love this mod to the point it feels wrong playing without it. Whats a house without windows? An ugly sack of concrete.

By the way with current versions of clutter installed I get this error at main menu. Can you tell what that supposed to be?

RimWorld 0.17.1557 rev1153
Verse.Log:Message(String)
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber()
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit()
Verse.Root:Start()
Verse.Root_Entry:Start()

Failed to find Verse.ThingDef named UtilityWindows. There are 3497 defs of this type loaded.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:GetNamed(String, Boolean)
Clutter_Structure.DefLoader_Extension:BuildingDefs(String)
Clutter_Structure.DefLoader_Extension:ResolveReferences()
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ResolveAllReferences()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__84E()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__84C()

mrofa

Madman666

Sirsim

Quote from: mrofa on July 30, 2017, 08:40:57 AM
Yehh its harmless dont worry about it :D

Thanks! I had the same issue when i updated the mod and uninstalled it.
Let's put it back in shall we ? :D
True self and happiness lies in the space between two thoughts.

mrofa

Still working on it :P
And i still got tons of code to write and to re-write, fix graphic , add lights effect and so on

Wilponderroci

whats this about? Failed to find Verse.ThingDef named UtilityWindows. There are 2740 defs of this type loaded.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:GetNamed(String, Boolean)
Clutter_Structure.DefLoader_Extension:BuildingDefs(String)
Clutter_Structure.DefLoader_Extension:ResolveReferences()
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ResolveAllReferences()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__84E()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__84C()

oh hrmmm I see its harmnless lol

Wilponderroci

Im experiencing a weird "bug".

When messing with the "Access" functionality there seems to be a random selection of colonists who are given the option to have access. This seems to change for no obvious reason. I also accidentally locked a colonist in the kitchen trying to see if the door was proximity "activated" and now even if she is drafted, (she is no longer on the access list) she has "No Path" message.

Tweaks.... needed.  One of the most glorious mods ever though. I really like the fences and walls and the work is great!

mrofa

I did kinda word it wrong :D
Permits system is more like sticking a paper to door with "Dont touch my stuff if your name is Shinzy".
Locking mechanic, the one that shows padlock icon on the door is more like
So even if colonist is on permits list or drafted with auto access on, he still cant get thrugh door without unlocking it.

As for randome colonists on access list, im not sure, maybe its layer8 issue , will check it.

Madman666

Hey, how's it going with Clutter stuff?)) I am having a window withdrawal... Every house seems ugly. Not really rushing you or anything, just wanna know some estimation when are windows going back in the game))

LittleMikey

Quote from: mrofa on July 16, 2017, 05:47:10 AM
As i writed here somewhere, im to cheap to pay 5$ to steam to be able to upload mods there, so i wont personaly uploading it.
Its 5$ or coffie and lets face it ,coffie always winz :D

Would you object if I uploaded it for you? I would make sure everyone knew that it was your mod, not mine. I just think you'll reach way more people via Steam.

mrofa

Madman666:
Im rewritng its graphic system, adding new graphic, adding lights system similar to curopanda`s windows (which is very grape mod btw), spawning system and  it all took a bit longer than i though.
So all i can say soon, use curopanda`s windows for the time the light effect is GLORIOUS!.

LittleMikey:
If your up to deal with updates upload and to deal with steam community i dont mind :P

Madman666

Quote from: mrofa on August 05, 2017, 08:48:43 AM
Madman666:
Im rewritng its graphic system, adding new graphic, adding lights system similar to curopanda`s windows (which is very grape mod btw), spawning system and  it all took a bit longer than i though.
So all i can say soon, use curopanda`s windows for the time the light effect is GLORIOUS!.

Your variation just seem more aesthetically pleasing to me. Cupropanda's are too... flat? Yours are more isometric and 3d. I am in love with those graphics. For the doors, for the furniture and for windows.