[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skraps

Is there anyway we could get the Locker as a standalone mod? Like without the rest of Clutter or the furniture assembler?

mrofa

Quote from: Skraps on September 15, 2017, 05:51:30 AM
Is there anyway we could get the Locker as a standalone mod? Like without the rest of Clutter or the furniture assembler?
https://www.sendspace.com/file/yg78k3
description for it is on ... 21 page of this topic
All i do is clutter all around.

faltonico

Small graphic glitch, the image the freezer shows of the food inside not always updates, see attachments.
The image is from "borg nutrient paste", of the borg mod, and "vegemush" is from GouRIMet.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Madman666

Hey there, Mrofa. I wonder, if its your door stuff mod, that makes colonists autoadd roofs over any kind of doors without a room being completed first? At least I don't remember vanilla RW to have such a mechanic. If its in your mod, can you fix that? Every single time i forget to place no-roof zone over a door in my base's outer wall and decide to expand my territory - i get the message that another roof collapsed and someone got his friggin leg crushed, because i designated some walls for deconstruction. Otherwise door mod is damn awesome, I just love the acess restriction mechanic. So much utility!

mrofa

faltonico thanks for report will look into this tommorow.

Madman666 its a vanilia thing, if you dont like it, just change <holdRoof> in xml to false.

Madman666

Quote from: mrofa on October 02, 2017, 07:02:31 PM
Madman666 its a vanilia thing, if you dont like it, just change <holdRoof> in xml to false.

Ah, perfect! Thanks so much! It was driving me crazy, really. Strange that i didn't notice  such behavior before, since its a vanilla thing.

Djohaal

I have a question that has been bugging me ever since I first used clutter way back in A12 (or was it earlier?). What is up with the atrocious spelling mistakes in every single text string in this mod?

faltonico

Quote from: Djohaal on October 14, 2017, 04:32:47 PM
I have a question that has been bugging me ever since I first used clutter way back in A12 (or was it earlier?). What is up with the atrocious spelling mistakes in every single text string in this mod?
Mrofa has been waiting for you to send him the fixes.

Rex705

So I notice the slab beds can't be set for guests. I click the button but nothing happens.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Rex705 on October 15, 2017, 08:31:44 PM
So I notice the slab beds can't be set for guests. I click the button but nothing happens.

Thats because Hospitality does not recognize new beds.
It's the same with any other Bed-Mod.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

CrazyGamer313

Madman666

Hey there, got a weird bug with door access system. When you set up an access list and then disable it - pawns still can't go through and if you try to send them manually it says "no path" with or without drafting. Weirdly enough, if you send them in draft mode to go stand exactly on a tile with a door it works. But as soon as they leave that tile and door closes - it gets stuck and says no path again. Might be a mod compatibility stuff, since it worked fine before... I have shitload of mods, but I don't think any of them mess with doors though...

mrofa

Djohaal:
Read last part of first post of this topic :P

CrazyGamer313
Read clutter structure part regarding windows, its in the 2nd post in this topic

Madman666
Thats interesting , i did check the code and atleast from what i see its my fault if you did use copy feature, if not then i dont know.
Most pathig problems thrugh can be fixed by forbidding and unforbidding the door.
If you up for testing here is a fixed dll, just replace the one in mod_directory/Assebly
https://www.sendspace.com/file/fkl6yq

Madman666

Quote from: mrofa on October 22, 2017, 05:58:35 AM
Madman666
Thats interesting , i did check the code and atleast from what i see its my fault if you did use copy feature, if not then i dont know.
Most pathig problems thrugh can be fixed by forbidding and unforbidding the door.
If you up for testing here is a fixed dll, just replace the one in mod_directory/Assebly
https://www.sendspace.com/file/fkl6yq

Why not? Will test it, thanks. That bug is kinda illusive, after I reloaded yesterday it seemed to work without issues. Will give it a try still, maybe it'll come back.