[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madman666

One thing I forgot to mention - it would be nice, if your door stuff had compatibility with Prison Labor mod. Its a really nice mod and its author offers his own version of locking doors, but yours has more settings to it (i.e. access system) and also nice door graphics upgrade, which I enjoy too much to ditch. If you have the time, can you maybe consider expanding access system to allow prisoner access management?

CrazyGamer313

Djohaal

Quote from: mrofa on October 22, 2017, 05:58:35 AM
Djohaal:
Read last part of first post of this topic :P

Ask and you shall receive Ding!
Did a sweep on most stuff I could find, some stray squieerls might have sneaked past though.
I work with mental health, due to most errors being swapped letters I was genuinely intrigued if it was due to dyslexia or foreign language. I love clutter, it does add a lot of fun stuff to the game.

mrofa

Madman666
Can look at it since the prisoner function is in its just disabled, due the vanilia AI prisoners are not using doors at all, cant promiss anything like always :D

Djohaal
Wow thats alot of tranlsation, thanks!
Will add it with next update which is now becouse of kwokkin

kwokkin
Nice find forgot to resize the texture will do fast reupload with proper one

So new update..
Clutter door got a small fix.
Clutter structure did get new option to switch vanilia walls with slightly better textures. And thats generaly it from conent :D
Main thing in it is that you can now turn off/on walls from mod menu option.
Didnt do translation links to it so walls and fences dont include Djohaal translation yet

All i do is clutter all around.

Madman666

Nightinggale

Apparently Clutter Structure_doorStuff is incompatible with the mod Locks. Because of this, there is a feature request to get reinforced doors without the DLL stuff, which would make them vanilla like, hence compatible. Don't ask me why that feature request was written in the Locks thread and not here.

I will point out that you added an empty source folder to the mod download. I'm not sure if it's intended or not, but it looks a bit silly to have a dll and an empty source folder.
ModCheck - boost your patch loading times and include patchmods in your main mod.

mrofa

Quote from: Nightinggale on November 01, 2017, 05:45:46 PM
Apparently Clutter Structure_doorStuff is incompatible with the mod Locks. Because of this, there is a feature request to get reinforced doors without the DLL stuff, which would make them vanilla like, hence compatible. Don't ask me why that feature request was written in the Locks thread and not here.

I will point out that you added an empty source folder to the mod download. I'm not sure if it's intended or not, but it looks a bit silly to have a dll and an empty source folder.

Both mods do the same thing soo its just matter of preference in user mechanics.

As for source there will come a time when i will remmber to actually add them or swap to recent versions, but you can also use ILspy directly on dll to see its content.

I did look at Avius code and critical parts use the same stuff so i doubt there is a way to make both of them compatibile, only thing i could make work with Lock mod is graphic part

All i do is clutter all around.

MathiasSteam

Looking forward to B18 Version of clutter, especially the Misc Doors they just look that good.
ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttnoceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lance_hardwood

Hey Mrofa, do you think it would be possible for you to reintroduce this pc desk from the screenshot?

I love that thing!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ae5GPgPW8MU/maxresdefault.jpg

Madman666

Waiting for B18 version :) Would also be nice to have a compatibility patch with glass and ligths mod - it really feels weird to make windows out of jade. Glass and reinforced glass wall and glass doors)) How nice would that be!)

GrimTrigger

AidenGGames

I think that the author might have abandoned the mod ... :'( :'(