[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry_Dicks

Mister mrofa, do you think we could have an option with clutter doors to have any doors added by mods use one of your graphics for when they are vertical? This is so that they will look the same as your style and match. If not, it's no problem. Thanks for the great mods :)

Saint Lucifer

Quote from: mrofa on February 17, 2018, 07:25:39 PM
Quote from: Saint Lucifer on February 14, 2018, 12:37:31 AM
Small question, why is the double beds and some of the other furniture, commented out in the code?

Since they need some stuff to be updated which i didint make yet

I see, hope to see then added again soon, since i really liked your bed designs.

mrofa

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 17, 2018, 08:31:17 PM
Mister mrofa, do you think we could have an option with clutter doors to have any doors added by mods use one of your graphics for when they are vertical? This is so that they will look the same as your style and match. If not, it's no problem. Thanks for the great mods :)

Cant do it, since they require to have special graphic, i can do the framework similar to clutter hands but mod creators would need to do rest by themselves.
All i do is clutter all around.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: mrofa on February 19, 2018, 03:16:42 PM
Cant do it, since they require to have special graphic, i can do the framework similar to clutter hands but mod creators would need to do rest by themselves.

If you can just create the framework that would be perfect, for me at least. I can make the graphics for it if I need to.

Or do you think we could have option to turn off special door graphics? I've actually grown to love them, which is while I'd be willing to make the graphics for the other doors that I need. Only ones I am using right now that are added by mods come from RF - Concrete.

EDIT: Also, I was zoomed in looking at this graphic. Have you seen how there is the color change where you have the little bit of wall insert? It's not a big deal, just thought you might like to know :)

mrofa

Its one of the special graphic, so the door slides under it

The cut in the side allows door to be visible giving better vibe, normal wall would just cut the door in half.
Diffrence in color is there becouse i didnt add any specific graphic class detection.
Thrugh the graphic  need some better positioning from what i see here :D

Harry_Dicks

Hello Mister mrofa. If you haven't seen by now, Jecrell released his own door mod that looks really great. However, I was wanting to see if we could use your locking system with his door mod. This is because I think you've made the absolute best locking/permission system possible, and the only thing I can even think of adding that could make it better would be settings for the locks/permissions based upon the time of day.

Anyway, would there be a way possible to disable the automatic graphic change in your mod, and leave it with only the locking system for individual doors? This way we could also use your locks with doors from other mods that aren't supported graphically (yet?) into your mod. Thanks! :)

PS-Do you think you could maybe include support at least for RF - Concrete? It adds 4 new doors, and it's the only mod that I use at the moment with your mod, that also adds new door types. But this means I won't end up building the doors from RF - Concrete because they will look silly when next to your beauties. ;)

mrofa

I did talk to Jarcell on that matter already, gave him the source code for locks so he will be most likley implementing locking mechanic and permits in his mod. Since getting compatibility would be much harder since we got entirerly diffrent mothods of coding the doors.
Graphic as it pains me is possible.

Never seen this mod could you give me a link will check it out

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: mrofa on March 06, 2018, 03:34:19 PM
I did talk to Jarcell on that matter already, gave him the source code for locks so he will be most likley implementing locking mechanic and permits in his mod.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=39264.0

omatkoicorko

hi, maybe you will be able to help me guys. i have full pack of clutter mod, and i have issue with windows. when i want to build it, it says that i should do it on wall. so i tried to do it on reinforced wall from this mod. but pawn deconstruct wall and build a "steel" wall with window. even when reinforced wall is based on granite. window mod is above any other clutter mod in the order. window works with vanilla walls.

regards.

mrofa

Oh... well thats a bug, thanks for reporting, willl try to fix it soonish

omatkoicorko

Quote from: mrofa on March 11, 2018, 08:38:12 AM
Oh... well thats a bug, thanks for reporting, willl try to fix it soonish
just tried also utility wall. same bug here

omatkoicorko

hi,

tried to change a little bit a utility wall, as it cost way to much, but there is no section for wall in ThingDefs, only fences...

where i can change cost of walls ?

mrofa

You cant from xml, walls are coded in , only way to change the cost it so change it in the code

isacmms

Weird with this mod popularity and time I saw noone pointing that your furnitures aren't properly linkable. Like slab bed don't have end table and dresser (I don't think this is on porpuse by choice because having end table and dresser linkable on every bed is pretty much vanilla friendly since even bedrolls are). Also there's nothing patching core beds to accept your furniture as linkable.

You have 2 lockers. It seems an old one commented out and another (more recent?). The commented one appears as linkable facility on your beds. The one that's currently being used not.

The Couch and ComfySeat are linkables to the small and medium table. The square table have Stool and ComfySeat. No Couch for square and no Stool for small and medium. Is it intended or need a fix?

PS: Noticed you have a commented out wall light. I don't know why you commented it out, but I recently coded a placeworker for wall lights and they are working perfectly, so if it's because there's anything wrong with it maybe I could help.

What I'm doing.
- Adding End Table and Dresser to clutter beds.
- Changing the unused locker to the currently being used on clutter furnitures.
- Patching core beds to accept Locker and Cabinet as linkable facilities.
- Patching core tables to accept Stool, Couch and ComfySeat as linkable facilities.
- Adding Stool as linkable facility to clutter Small and Medium tables.
- Adding Couch to clutter furniture Square Table.

I really would appreaciate if there's anything actually intended.

Arvkus