[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrofa

makerror in a month or something like that hopfully i get some free time

isacmms:
Linkable links are added by a code not xml or atleast i think so since my hdd with rimworld stuff kinda half died.
But the wierd linkables are done as intended so not everything links to everyhing, thrugh i need to admint that crafting a power armor while sitting on a couch can be preetty tempting :D

Wall lights ware commented out becouse somewhere there is a special wall mounted lamps, but since i didnt finish the linking code to them i didnt activate them.
All i do is clutter all around.

Madman666

I really miss your windows, doors and walls, i must say. I hope you ll have some time for it eventually. And that door access system too.

zmadz

i been missing misc hands from b14 and all that nice clutter

Ruisuki

im surprised i havent seen more mods that add a locker with a set outfit. Seems like great utility

gonzales40404

Ye, it's pretty great. I'm still waiting for update for it, i can't live without that locker.

Silas_

This is my favorite rimworld mod, the art is really beautiful and has so much personality.  Thanks Mrofa, I do hope you are able to update this!

Madman666

Yeah, now that 1.0 is out, i sure hope this clutter gets updated eventually :) We really need those neat doors, windows and locking system.

drakulux

Dang Mrofa why..... I cant play without this and psychology

Silas_

Madman666

No it doesn't. It has c# assembly part, that needs to at least be recompiled, to try booting it up in b19-1.0. It throws errors if you try.

omatkoicorko

Quote from: drakulux on October 22, 2018, 02:54:32 PM
Dang Mrofa why..... I cant play without this and psychology
yup the best clutter i have seen in Rimworld, still waiting for this mod till i start new game in 1.0

zmadz

Canute

If you feed him all day, and pay his rent for house&car he can spend more time on modding for you ! :-)

Madman666

@Mrofa, please... clutter... withdrawal... Extreme break risk!

drakulux

drakulux has gone on a mental break and is currently attacking everything: reason ugly furniture, cant lock doors