Errors with mods

Started by magik20, February 17, 2016, 03:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magik20

Hello!

I am having an issue with my installed mods, but I am not sure how to narrow down what mod is the problem.

Here is the error and the list of mods installed.

http://imgur.com/a/iIqx8

Ectoplasm

You have a few mod order errors. Rimsenal for one, you need to have the core mod loaded first then any applicable compatibility patches loaded after.

edit: You also have a rimsenal  and a rimsenal - combat realism, Not 100% sure but I believe you need one or other but not both? Can anyone confirm?

edit 2: I think EdB's Interface mod conflicts with enhanced tabs, one or other is needed. Again, would someone else confirm this, as I am not 100% sure ;)

Fluffy (l2032)

edb and enhanced don't conflict, it's just that whichever is loaded last gets to replace the work tabs. No errors, just a different work tab.

As for rimsenal, no idea, but I'm fairly sure you're not supposed to have 3 different versions of it loaded... Since the majority of your errors do seem to come from bullets and such, that's quite likely the problem.

skullywag

When updating mods, remove the old ome entirely, do not paste over the top or add as a seperate folder. Just incase thats what youve done here...
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

magik20

yes that did work, thanks!