Payment issue

Started by themrscoober, February 21, 2016, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themrscoober

Hi I recently purchased the base game and got a paypal receipt but i am wondering when i will be getting the game.

Thanks TheMrScoober

Coenmcj

When you purchased the game, you should have recieved two emails, one with a link to sendowl.com/orders/# whatever, and the second for the receipt. It's usually fairly quick, check to see that your spam filter didn't eat it. :)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

themrscoober

So I have still not received the download links and the payment has already left my bank. I have sent multiple emails to the Support email and have had no reply. i am really starting to worry that i am going to be our 30 $.

Coenmcj

hmm, are you using the same Email as your Paypal?
I'd recommend putting in your Email into Rimworldgame/getmygame found in the support tab on the main page, if you're in the system, you should recieve an email with the link.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

themrscoober

I am using the same email as my Paypal, I have used the getmygame thing and it says that my payment is pending but it cleared my bank

gullfounder

i just bought the game. Got a instant mail with link. Also When i paid. I got download link right after payment.

milon

You won't be out $30. Everything is legit here and will be made right, but it sounds like you're having some kind of technical issue. I don't have access to individual download links, so I'll ask Tynan to look into this for you.

ItchyFlea

This issue was resolved via email back in Feb. Locking thread.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created