Shellfish Advertising!

Started by Fluffy (l2032), February 23, 2016, 02:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy (l2032)

clams! oysters! Get them here straight outta the sea!  Shrimp, lobster, crayfish, and crabs! Fresh as can be!

jzero

Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

StorymasterQ

I for one would like to know where I can get some shellfish. I tried the Blue Oysters Bar but it doesn't offer what I'm looking for.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Coenmcj

These are the shellfish you are looking for. *Waves hand*
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Listen1

Shinzy

muffins

There are no fish with shells, and shellfish are not fish, but someone in the distant past decided to call these not-fish creatures shellfish anyway.

It's like calling a horse a meat-tree. They're like trees, but are made of meat. But they're not trees really.

Listen1

Quote from: muffins on February 25, 2016, 03:16:19 AM
There are no fish with shells, and shellfish are not fish, but someone in the distant past decided to call these not-fish creatures shellfish anyway.

It's like calling a horse a meat-tree. They're like trees, but are made of meat. But they're not trees really.

That is... i don't know. The more I know, the less I feel.

StorymasterQ

I reject your reality and substitute my own. I like my little meat-tree.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

Listen1

It's like having a pet muffalo in RimWorld.

"Who's a good meat tree? Yes you are, yes you are!"

StorymasterQ

If only we can harvest their meat without killing them...Then they're a literal meat tree.

Someone should mod that :D

Coenmcj

Sounds a bit like Julia's crazy german animal mod, where she had the fluffy milk giving cow things.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite