Really Big Sky - Free Game Giveaway

Started by Vas, February 28, 2016, 06:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keylocke

i wanna play a game. sign me up jigsaw,  ;D

Bulb

Vas

Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Mattzz

Congrats Ouan,
You will now cured of that epilepsy that you, apparently, lack.
Have fun and keep the ambulance on call!

Vas:
Python 2.7, really?
I still don't understand how people can continue to support the community being fractured by recommending 2.7 over 3.x.
(Oh well, at least it isn't a certain MCU community...)
QuoteI don't think I am a better driver than everyone else, it's just that they are all worse than me
QuoteThe only way to get good at a game is to not try to replicate the strategies of others

Vas

I just haven't bothered to update.  I kinda hate python a bit.  I want to install it to Program Files, but it doesn't work in there.  So you're required to install it to your C:\ and not in a Program Files directory.  I rather people use 3.x too, but some refuse and thus sometimes I get scripts that don't work in 3.x
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Mattzz

Quote from: Vas on April 01, 2016, 11:12:40 PM
I just haven't bothered to update.  I kinda hate python a bit.  I want to install it to Program Files, but it doesn't work in there.  So you're required to install it to your C:\ and not in a Program Files directory.  I rather people use 3.x too, but some refuse and thus sometimes I get scripts that don't work in 3.x

Better just say I was joking.
I don't really mind who uses what version, just that they make sure it works in both versions.
I am going off topic so I won't say anymore.
Have a good day (or rather night...)!
QuoteI don't think I am a better driver than everyone else, it's just that they are all worse than me
QuoteThe only way to get good at a game is to not try to replicate the strategies of others

Ouan

Thanks for the key! I had to pop off-line to work on papers at the tail of my last semester and I was pleasantly surprised by the results when I returned! Here's to my new medical condition!
Damn Pirates!