Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazyabe

Granted, You have Pie to the 9000000000000000'th Decimal place Tattooed over, and Within, your body.

I wish for The Power to cause Paradoxes.
I'm from the Dwarf fortress forums, "Ethical" is not a part of my Vocabulary.

muffins

Granted! Then one day you mutter "I wish I'd never been born!" about some trivial trouble and accidentally abort yourself in the past. How were you able to wish yourself aborted, if you never grew up to be able to make such a wish? That paradox destroys the universe.

I wish that the number 9 was abolished forever.

Shad

You wake up with a the number after 8 being 九. Have fun learning kanji or have fun learning base 60 babylonian maths! The old character character "9" is now German.

I wish for the milk in the fridge to never run out.

Crazyabe

granted, your fridge contains a limitless amount of milk, this milk exists as milk ONLY in the fridge, becomeing pus if you ever attempt to remove it.

I wish School was non-existant.
I'm from the Dwarf fortress forums, "Ethical" is not a part of my Vocabulary.

muffins

You wish was granted! All schools, free-market, government and home schools have been erased from existence!

Within a generation people are throwing their own poop at each other while arguing over which rocks are edible.

I wish that there was no crime.

falconbunker

There is no crime, but the government regulates anything and everything about everybody's life, including 24/7 direct video surveillance and tracking devices.

I wish that I could hop into any story/movie/game and change events if I so choose

TheGentlmen

Congrats. You can now change the events of every movie. So can your long lost  twin brother Phil the movie hatter. On day he decided to make every movie a 50 shades of grey clone, causing every movie company to go bankrupt.

Wish A)I wish for 2 more wishes.
Wish B)I wish that all my wishes are uncorruptible, including Wish A, Wish B and Wish C.
Wish C)I wish for you to ccorrupt wish B.

falconbunker

Quote from: TheGentlmen (GENTZ /'jen(t)z/) on March 14, 2016, 05:38:35 AM
Congrats. You can now change the events of every movie. So can your long lost  twin brother Phil the movie hatter. On day he decided to make every movie a 50 shades of grey clone, causing every movie company to go bankrupt.
oh god no

Listen1

Quote from: TheGentlmen (GENTZ /'jen(t)z/) on March 14, 2016, 05:38:35 AM

Wish A)I wish for 2 more wishes.
Wish B)I wish that all my wishes are uncorruptible, including Wish A, Wish B and Wish C.
Wish C)I wish for you to ccorrupt wish B.

2. Corruptible - Your wish must be corruptible. Refrain from asking for an ultimately, and bluntly, incorruptible wish.

On that note... Your wish A is granted, you now have two more wishes, but once you make them, you will be buried alive in casket of iron. You could wish for a super abilty to pass through objects or teleport, but... you already made the two.

Since the wishes are a powerful thing, even If you say "I want to be able to break any rock in the world", and then wished for an unbreakable rock, The second wish would overight the first. If the order was the opposite, you would be able to break the rock.

But you don't care about that, you are under a casket of iron, many meter below earth.

I wish to stop being colorblind.

Fluffy (l2032)

Your wish is granted, the entire world is now greyscale only. You're no longer colorblind, as no colors exist to be blind to. Depression rates increase tenfold, as many loose the will to live without any color in their lives. Imagination dies, and everyone hates you.

I wish the grass was greener on this side.

muffins

The grass really was greener on the other side! Unfortunately that was due to the area being an uncleared minefield so none of the locals could trample the grass or pasture animals there.

But you didn't know that. Now you're confined to a wheelchair.

I wish to have neat hand writing!

Edit - I didn't read the previous wish correctly. Feel free to disregard my post.

keylocke

your hand writing is very neat, but everything you write turns into obscene curses when read by others. when what you wrote became a meme, radical extremists tracked, kidnapped, raped, and beheaded you for your blasphemy. what you actually wrote was that you love bees, in a very neat handwriting.

----

i wish that i am one can short of a six pack.

Listen1

"A few cans short of a six pack - adjective: ...of lower than average intelligence."

Is that... your wish? Well, granted. From now on, you will start to understand less and less about the world, sometimes people will talk and talk and you will not be able to grasp the whole content of the conversation, with time, your will start to lose notion of space, time, reading will become harder, math will become impossible, and a long way down the road, you will become a monkey.

I wish to know a magic spell that can change my gender at any time I like!

Fluffy (l2032)

Congratulations! You are now treated as a transsexual by the worst of US standards. You're not allowed to marry, will get turned down for any job you apply to. People on the streets will look at you funny at best, randomly tell you that you're going to hell for your sins, and occasionally beat you up because they can. You're not allowed to go to any toilets, and parents will scream at you for even looking at their children, because you're a sexual deviant.

I wish I could turn into a teddybear at will.

keylocke

you transformed into a teddybear, driving a windowless van that says "free candy inside". however, your plan backfired as dozens of hobos started jumping inside looking for free candy. there were so many people that got trapped inside that you all died from stench and suffocation..

i wish i can break the fourth wall of reality.