Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catter

Granted, now for every corruption made a REAL person dies. All because of the Killer Cats from the Void!

Duh!

Duh!

DUUUUUUUH!

I wish that was a bit more climatic than it really was.

Kegereneku

Wish granted, however it really is not by much, and it was down right bad, shameful even. Should've have wished to never talk about cat instead it would have been less painful.

I wish to have a nice sleep tonight and not suffer any horrible or deadly consequences because of that.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

AllenWL

Your wish is granted. You have a very nice sleep when you go to sleep. In fact, you have a very nice sleep every time you sleep.
It's such a nice sleep that your friend/family/cat/misc that just happens to come over to your house overnight takes a picture of you sleeping and posts it online because you look like you're having a incredibly nice sleep.
The photo happens to capture your nice sleep so well that it goes viral in seconds, spreading world wide. Soon, you become famous for having the nicest sleep in the history of nice sleeping. Thousands of people from hundreds of occupations flock to you offering millions to have you help them in their sleep study, bedmaking, etc, etc.
You quickly become rich and famous, but are pestered all day long by people who want to study your sleeping patterns or find out your secret to nice sleeping or whatever. No matter where you go, or what you do, you cannot find rest from the constant phone calls or the mobs that surround you, which quickly becomes incredibly annoying.

I wish someone ninja-posts a reply right before I make my post so it looks like I answered the wrong wish and people get confused about what wish to grant.

catter

Granted, but that post was removed by moderators due to a sh*t post made by that corrupter who posted before you. You still make the correct corruption to the right wish and a guy is now banned from this forum.

I wish for a box of rocks.

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on February 01, 2018, 08:04:31 PM
I wish for a box of rocks.
Granted: Starting tonight, all kitty litter gets replaced with small crack rocks. When you next dig in your litter box full of rocks, you breath in the crack dust and instantly crave more. You begin eating you're own kitty litter (You filthy animal!) and at first you're like

but soon you're like

catter, that's gross. I can hardly believe it, but it does happen.

I wish catter would learn to enjoy my insulting sense of humor and be my friend again.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

gipothegip

Granted, but he doesn't enjoy it that much and still finds it insensitive; you guys are friends again, but it's a very strained relationship, and you just end up fighting all the time.

I wish I didn't have to watch that gif of Ren eating cat litter. It offends all five senses, maybe even a sixth.
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

Kegereneku

Wish granted, you don't have to watch that gif again. Because you've lost all five senses and any senses you had not discovered yet.
You are now a senseless puppet of meat tumbling around incapable of knowing what is happening to your body as it slowly fall apart. You first injure yourself trying to wriggle in the vain hope of feeling anything, making sense of anything, but soon your body get to damaged to move.
Eventually you die after slowly starving, for some reason a CAT start eating your flesh, but you cannot feel anything as your mind went insane from Sensory deprivation.

I wish to throw a snowball made of ice-nine at mabor0shi
-------
Write an Event

catter

Granted, you now have a snowball of ice-nine in your hand. You get ready to throw, and then when you throw it, you loose your whole arm as it was being turned into ice-nine. Your throw didn't go very far, and now your frozen arm is in the real snow in front of you. As you slowly become ice-nine, you start to wonder what will save you from your curse. When your family comes to see you, they talk about whether to try and save you with some act of true love, or to just skip it and treat you like a statue for the rest of winter. They chose the latter and in the mid-summer you melt away only to cause a large calamity of making anything that has water in it to turn to ice-nine whenever you freeze again.

I wish that the gifs were not as disturbing as I thought they were.

gipothegip

Granted, you no longer find them disturbing... this is however due to you becoming desensitized and disturbed yourself. You are now a crazy cat cat. Yes, you get tons of pet cats, despite being a cat yourself. They don't really like you either, despite how hard you try.

I wish Valentine's day didn't exist.

catter

Granted, however as you were wishing this a beautiful girl was walking up to your door to give you a Valentines Day gift, but since the day doesn't exist anymore she runs away wondering why she was at your door ready to knock with chocolates in her other hand. I guess that is life...

I wish for all these pet cats to be as smart as me, even if they just run away from me.

Kegereneku

Wish granted, they are as smart as you, meaning they instantly start complotting to kill you then to kill each others. Them being cat, their unnatural intelligence and homicidal tendency quickly run wild on the internet and every human start wanting to get them as (slave) pet, to study them, or kill them fearing them like you would fear aliens or homicidal AI.
Quickly all smart cats decide to fake being normal stupid cats to disappear or hide in the media, being as smart as you the ideas they come up with is forcing their own homicidal-cat memes. Leading to cat filming other cat pretending to be childishly evil and posting them on the Internet.
A practice they'll continue forever as human are now on constantly looking out for their cat conspiring against them.

I wish for racism to disappear.
-------
Write an Event

catter

Granted, now all races treat each other race equally and don't judge based on their race. However, there is only one race: the human race. So judgement based on ethnicity still exists, but if another alien race were to come to Earth we would treat them equally. Humans also now treat cats and any other race of bug, animal, or fish as equals and don't try to enslave them/make them unequal.

I wish for an empty box that can't be bigger than me and unable to kill me by hitting me or suffocating me.

gipothegip

Quote from: catter on February 11, 2018, 03:03:06 PM
Granted, however as you were wishing this a beautiful girl was walking up to your door to give you a Valentines Day gift, but since the day doesn't exist anymore she runs away wondering why she was at your door ready to knock with chocolates in her other hand. I guess that is life...

Oh shit, I lose out on free chocolate? I'm going to have to mulligan!

Oh, the girl you ask? That's rough, poor girl. She should've brought cake ;)

Quote from: catter on February 12, 2018, 08:57:36 PM
Granted, now all races treat each other race equally and don't judge based on their race. However, there is only one race: the human race. So judgement based on ethnicity still exists, but if another alien race were to come to Earth we would treat them equally. Humans also now treat cats and any other race of bug, animal, or fish as equals and don't try to enslave them/make them unequal.

I wish for an empty box that can't be bigger than me and unable to kill me by hitting me or suffocating me.

Granted, you now have a really tiny box you can't do anything useful with. One day you manage to trip over it and injure yourself.

Well, that was mundane. I wish I had done more with that.

crazyroosterman

Quote from: gipothegip on February 13, 2018, 04:51:18 AM
Quote from: catter on February 11, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

Oh shit, I lose out on free chocolate? I'm going to have to mulligan!

Oh, the girl you ask? That's rough, poor girl. She should've brought cake ;)

Quote from: catter on February 12, 2018, 08:57:36 PM

Granted, you now have a really tiny box you can't do anything useful with. One day you manage to trip over it and injure yourself.

Well, that was mundane. I wish I had done more with that.

granted however in trying your best to not grant her wish In a mundane way you go completely over board with the corruption and the box instead has a mind controlling parasite inside it.
which takes over her body and mind and proceeds to use her as a puppet for the rest of her life while still granting her enough conscious thought to properly experience the misery of it.

I wish I didn't find it so difficult to write short corruptions.

Kegereneku

Wish granted, you didn't find it so hard to write short corruptions because you now have Alzheimer plus some critically severe ante-retrograde amnesia. You simply don't remember what you've just done.

I wish to be at the top of the 1%.
-------
Write an Event