Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catter

^^
Why that last post was made i do not know... However, a bump couldn't do too much harm.

I revise my wish to this: I wish for a fluffy white pillow.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Quote from: catter on May 22, 2019, 12:39:09 AM
^^
Why that last post was made i do not know... However, a bump couldn't do too much harm.

I revise my wish to this: I wish for a fluffy white pillow.

The outside is made out of a very white person's skin, the inside is normal tho.
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

catter

You forgot to make a wish after corrupting. You FOOL! Now i make another wish.

I wish for a bucket of fish.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Quote from: catter on May 25, 2019, 02:14:52 PM
You forgot to make a wish after corrupting. You FOOL! Now i make another wish.

I wish for a bucket of fish.

Granted, but the bucket gets as big as a your hell apartment and the fish more delicious, after 10 minutes you died of overfeeding and you go to Ultra-Hell where Rimworld is forbidden and playing bad creepypasta games like Sonic.exe is the only source of entertainment.

Now, i must wish for a friendly talking cowboy hat

catter

Granted, your friendly cowboy hat can talk to you now. However, only you can hear it talking and to other people it seems like a normal cowboy hat. Eventually you are institutionalized and you have to watch your hat burn as therapy to your "illness". You eventually find out this road had a dark ending.

I wish for a chocolate bar.

Apersonn

Granted, you now have a chocolate bar, but your shock that your wish came true caused you to go into a coma. When you wake up, you discover that you now have permanent paranoia that all things brown are human waste. You then realize that the chocolate bar you wished for is on your lap, and when you jump back in disgust, you hit your head on the chair, recieve a concussion, and die. What a way to go.

I wish that I could actually afford a real computer.  :P

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted, you get the money but when you're just about to buy the computer you get shot because I was going to reply to him, you useless pyromaniac traited pawn!

I wish for tasty soup.

catter

You get a bowl of tasty soup. However, this soup is also poisoned. You die a painful death.

I wish for a carrot.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Carrot not tasty nor healty, carrot useless.

Me wish for brain

catter

You now have a brain. A human brain. It drives you crazy since you want to kill all humans, but you yourself are a human due to your new brain. Nobody is sure whether you committed suicide or had a brain aneurysm.

I wish for a better, more useful carrot

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted, but the carrot lures 500 Man Hunting Hares ino your house and they bite your head off.

I wish for 3 dollars

catter

Granted, but now there are 500 cops outside your living space telling you to give back the money and to allow yourself to be arrested. Guess you should have been specific on where you got the money...

I wish for a balloon ride out of the "hare" raising situation the carrot brought me into.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted, but the balloon has some seeds inside so thousands of birds will try to get them and the balloon will explode.

I wish for 5 dollars in a perfectly legal way.

catter

You now have 5 dollars... in monopoly money. It was a perfectly legal transaction, but now you can't spend it on anything.

I wish for a rope.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted, but you get suicidal thoughts out of nowhere and you end up hanging yourself.

I wish to own Monopoly, literally just the trademark so i can do anything i want with it.