Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bastobasto

Wish Granted !You have now Woshua from undertale.But you sadly transform into Aaron.Then,A weird music play and Woshua get away.He was the only one loving you.Poor you.He was also the one cleaning you,so you are alway dirty and creepy in the same time.

( Cant do a wish )

GuesUserNameGUN

Wish Granted, but unfortunately everyone remembers to wish. As a result, wars start over people who wished to be rulers, genocide is committed by racists, the entire earth goes into pandemoneon until someone wishes it away.

I wish i got an A in english

Dante King

Your wish is granted, and you have an A in English, but you need an A+ to not repeat the grade, but you would have anyways since you got E's in every other class!

I wish to be a level 20 modder and artist like Skullywag and Shinzy!

Dante King

You got your creative wishes, but that wish was for the entire  world to become made of dildos and coffee. Your other wish was for $0.69

I wish to have self confidence and not become depressed over stupid things people say.

mumblemumble

Quote from: Xaiver010 on July 23, 2016, 03:56:27 PM
Now you not longer stupid people say, You see only people say stupid!
I wish reverse wish this last.
Granted, but your lack of grammar in your post means the wish does nothing, and you get a D-

I wish people took criticism, rather than getting depressed about it.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Bastobasto

Wish granted ! People now are extremely annoyed about it and each time,they do in a rampage and kill minimum 100 person.All the human kill theirself in few minute.Only few survivor survive and do battle of critizim.

I wish you remember me,ppcamcord,from steam and that you dont be mad at me

Kegereneku

Wish granted, Rimworld as a game progressively disappear... as Rimworld 2 popularity skyrocket.

I wish for the best wish that could ever be granted to be granted.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

Bastobasto

Wish granted !  You have the best wish that could every be granted to be granted.You are a potato.Rotting.Dying.Thats the best for you

I wish to be dat boi.

LouisTBR

A wish bish does kish you. She kishes you all over. She accidentally brushed upon a cut on your forearm. You contract HIV. You die.

I wish to be Iron Man.
Only in RimWorld is the phrase "31 Heavily-Armed Siegers are currently bombing your base" preferable to "50 manhunting squirrels are attacking your colony"

Kegereneku

Wish granted
You are a large gold sculpture with +1000 beauty, among a dead colony with nobody left to see you. Furthermore, Mechanoid are destroying stuff and scavenging raw material, you are next.

I wish to stop being a potato and for everybody on Earth to be fully aware of the danger of Dihydrogen monoxide.
-------
Write an Event

Miner_239

Wish granted. You germinated, and with people stopping DHMO usage, you withered and died.

I wish the the flatearther would learn their wrongs.

LouisTBR

The flat-earthers are no more! Every thing they have has been taken over by a new, equally crazy phenomenon: The meteorthers. But this time, they're right. Here comes the meteor!

I wish Qui-Gon Jin didn't die in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
Only in RimWorld is the phrase "31 Heavily-Armed Siegers are currently bombing your base" preferable to "50 manhunting squirrels are attacking your colony"

Kegereneku

Wish Granted,
Qui-Gon jin is now the main character of the next "Star Wars Holiday Special 2", wish is just as good as the first one. You shortly end your life after seeing it.

I wish I had a TARDIS and knew how to operate it.
-------
Write an Event

LouisTBR

Yes, your wish is granted! You are bestowed upon a huge Tardis, which you know how to operate. The only trouble is, it's on the moon! People finally realised how terrible Doctor Who is ans exiled anything to do with it off the face of the earth.

I wish to be able to mod :(

NuclearStudent

Quote from: Xaiver010 on August 07, 2016, 04:51:30 AM
You're now able to mod, But only in .JAR and very simple mechanics that only add a single block texture.

I wish I could find undertale ERPers

All of them are dead or worse, necroposters.

I wish to bring life to this thread again.