Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catter

Granted, now because you didn't specify which 1%, you had this coming...

You are now at the top of the 1% of the most obsessed persons list. Your obsession: hating cats. You also became number 1 in the animal abuse list and 9th in the top 10 most wanted list. While many cats are now traumatized by what you did to them, some want revenge which involves your death. However, these cats don't know one human from another, and kill any human in their path. Thus begins an improvable string of serial killings with no clue to a human killer, but lots of clawed up and eaten bodies. The case goes unsolved for decades, and still you continue with your obsession and the traumatized cats still kill. Eventually you die of being mauled by a group of savage cats. When you tried to call the police, they thought you were trying to hurt another cat. When the police finally find your body, they find the cause of death to be cats and leave it at that as a punishment for hating and hurting cats.

Hate this corruption all you want, you made this way too open ended for your own good.

I wish that there were more open ended wishes like that.

Kegereneku

Wish granted, however it come from laziness more than a call for creativity, people start abusing vague formulation like "I wish good stuff happened to me" or "I wish for good stuff". As a result the corruption also become lazy and lazier, like: "Wish granted but the good stuff turn bad somehow" or "granted, but stuff happen and it cause your death".
The trend continue until all post turn into "I wish" and "granted, but cat kill you"

I wish I was an important member of the secret society that rules the world.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

catter

Granted, you are one of the many of a long line of secret society members that had lots of power in the world. Unfortunately, they all lost power due to dying or disappearing. Eventually you will do the same in the same manner as some of the others before you in your position. So much for an organized and passive secret society that controls the world.

I wish for bad things to happen to good things and no death is caused whatsoever.

gipothegip

Granted, good things no longer happen because there is always something to derail it. Life becomes a miserable hell, and the hell appartment sounds nice now. But hey, no additional deaths happen as a result. Silver linings and all that.

I wish I had a better day at work, we were busy, and it didn't slow down. Why does everybody decide to eat fast food on Valentine's day? That's kind of sad.
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

Kegereneku

Wish granted, you had a better day at work as no one went to eat fast food. The reason is that for some unexplained reasons all couples worldwide started fighting and breaking up. Valentine's day is now only remembered as the dreadful day where all couple risk breaking.

I wish to have a small spaceship that look like a Moai, its technology make it float wherever I want.
-------
Write an Event

catter

Granted, now a Moai shaped spaceship that floats whenever you want it to is created. However, it is also small and there is very little room to control anything about it from the inside. So much for the space travel portion for the spaceship!

I wish for people to stop treating Valentines Day as some kind of bad holiday (even though I have never had someone to share it with since the 5th grade). Just because it is where some couples really show how much they care for each other when you have no one, doesn't mean you should hate it. Besides, if you get someone and there is no Valentines Day, then life just gets a whole lot harder.

gipothegip

Quote from: catter on February 15, 2018, 11:25:08 PM
I wish for people to stop treating Valentines Day as some kind of bad holiday (even though I have never had someone to share it with since the 5th grade). Just because it is where some couples really show how much they care for each other when you have no one, doesn't mean you should hate it. Besides, if you get someone and there is no Valentines Day, then life just gets a whole lot harder.

???

Granted, but I'm letting you know that's the dumbest defense for a holiday I've ever heard. You just said everybody that dislikes the holiday must have sour grapes, and that an arbitrary day actually makes being in a relationship easier (without which, life itself would be much harder).

Also, you actually care that not everybody is crazy about Valentine's Day.

I wish catter didn't care or mind so much what others think of a holiday.

In any case, I'm really hoping that wasn't an aside towards me. I don't actually hate the holiday itself, it's just not really something for me. I'm on both the ace & aro spectrums (read "not that big into relationships"), if the cake and free candy jokes didn't quite land how I intended (I'll grant it was kind of pedantic). I promise I'm not a cynical arse ;)

crazyroosterman

Quote from: gipothegip on February 16, 2018, 03:28:39 AM
Quote from: catter on February 15, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

???

Granted, but I'm letting you know that's the dumbest defense for a holiday I've ever heard. You just said everybody that dislikes the holiday must have sour grapes, and that an arbitrary day actually makes being in a relationship easier (without which, life itself would be much harder).

Also, you actually care that not everybody is crazy about Valentine's Day.

I wish catter didn't care or mind so much what others think of a holiday.

In any case, I'm really hoping that wasn't an aside towards me. I don't actually hate the holiday itself, it's just not really something for me. I'm on both the ace & aro spectrums (read "not that big into relationships"), if the cake and free candy jokes didn't quite land how I intended (I'll grant it was kind of pedantic). I promise I'm not a cynical arse ;)
your wish is granted catter stops caring that some people in the world don't like or don't care about valentines day however a side effect of this acceptance is that she becomes apathetic to the degree that she has no interest in corrupting further wishes or really doing anything any more and vanishes from the internet.

I wish for kegereneku and gipothegip to derail this thread into a long and violent argument over something incredibly petty.

Kegereneku

Wish granted, however I notice you and Gipothgip didn't use capital letter when spelling any name, thank you for revealing how bad you are as a person Crazyroosterman. I can't stand people who don't show respect for others like you and Gipothegp, that's where all the problem of the world come, war in Syria, trump, facebook.
What if Cater like Valentine day? it make the chocolate industry work, do you want to forbid Christmas too. Personally I respect it and shit on everyone who want to force others to like Valentine or push that day forward as if it was some kind of moral victory to be nice to your other half ONCE IN A YEAR.
Gippothegip and Crazyroosterman are just jealous because they can't get a safeplace for their wish granting game.
Don't you both agree with me? Well maybe not you Crazyroosterman, you never side with Giothegip anyway (I'm sorry but it show), what with you wishing for something bad for everyone ?
What if I and Gipothegip eventually managed to set our difference aside and work toward a constructive discussion about your obvious lack of empathy.

I wish no one derail this derailment as we set the wagons on fire.
-------
Write an Event

catter

Granted, no one will derail your derailment as you "set the wagons on fire". However, this fire will cause some anger from some 19th century settlers who are traveling to the west of America. This fight between you, the person you were arguing with, and the settlers turns into a battle that not only kills you and your enemies, but kills innocents like me...

I wish for people to know that I'm a boy cat.

gipothegip

Granted, everybody knows you're a boy cat, including people who didn't know of your existense prior. We do however have no idea what you were born as, so there are still some questions regarding your gender identity. Crazyroosterman continues to adress you with feminine pronouns.

I wish to rename Kegereneku "kegerator" with no capitalization. It's on now!

Kegereneku

Wish granted, but it is reversed before you have the time to look at it.
Now between us, why the hell did you ruin the corruption derailment? I made you a bloody red carpet and yet you can't be bothered to grab him and mash his face on it? You are just like crazyroosterman, always focusing on petty stuff and missing the big pictures. That's the problem with catgirl person, they just keep intruding where they don't belong. I might as well rename myself "get of my book catter".

I wish to fuse crazyroosterman with gipothegip, because clearly there's no difference.
-------
Write an Event

catter

Granted, but with this fusion you now have an ultimate crazyroosterthegip ready to hit you with many insults and derailments with its overpowered attacks. Good luck winning this fight!

Quote from: Kegereneku on February 17, 2018, 05:47:35 AM
That's the problem with catgirl person, they just keep intruding where they don't belong. I might as well rename myself "get of my book catter".
How do I intrude? Just explain that to me, how am I intruding and "getting on your book" as you say? I don't insult, I try not to get too personal with anybody on this forum (unless they are asking for it), and I try not to judge too much.

I wish that we could all get over this derailment and move on to just corrupting without throwing ethics and ideals at those corruptions.

gipothegip

Granted, we all get over the current derailment, but we no longer have any ethics behind what we post in the future. There is soon another derailment, and I'm telling you it gets nasty.

I wish there were something on tv right now.

Kegereneku

Wish granted, there is something amazing on TV right now but because of some technical problem the signal is down and you can't watch.
Instead you spend your day having to explain to catter the self-referential joke he was dragged in against his will and the irony of it.
But you were right, this derailment wasn't worth it and I hope we never fight ag... wait, there's another?

I wish my verbal kung fu was stronger.
-------
Write an Event