Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catter

Granted, you become the dragon warrior of verbal kung-fu. However, you now are too silver tongued for your own good and become a very good lawyer instead of a member of a meaningless forum thread or two. Now you get lots of money, but loose any verbal fight on the internet due to being a no-show when something is slung at you in this forum. Don't worry though, your reputation as a good arguer still goes undamaged because this is a very obscure forum.

I wish for the ability to stop fights without getting myself or anyone else hurt.

gipothegip

Quote from: catter on February 18, 2018, 06:19:06 AM
Granted, you become the dragon warrior of verbal kung-fu. However, you now are too silver tongued for your own good and become a very good lawyer instead of a member of a meaningless forum thread or two. Now you get lots of money, but loose any verbal fight on the internet due to being a no-show when something is slung at you in this forum. Don't worry though, your reputation as a good arguer still goes undamaged because this is a very obscure forum.

I wish for the ability to stop fights without getting myself or anyone else hurt.

Granted. You are really good at stopping fights, and nobody gets hurt when you do, but you can't stop them all. The troubles begin when you fail, it is catastrophic, wars are fought over what you did in an attempt stop a schoolyard diss fight. You also come off as super preachy.

I wish the Ludeon forums were more active as of late.
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

crazyroosterman

wish granted it doubles in activity but only because the forum becomes invaded by many many spambots.

I wish I understood what the heck kegereneku was talking about when he said catter got dragged into a self referential joke.

catter

Granted, you now have knowledge. This makes you understand what Kegereneku meant when he said I got dragged into a self referential joke. However, this knowledge makes your brain hurt because not only do you know that now, you also know of very thing, person, being, and place in the universe. You are found on the floor of wherever you live with evidence of a brain aneurysm since you brain flew all the way to the ceiling and there was a giant hole in the top of your head. So much for being all-knowing!

I wish for there to be a Batman equivalent called Cat-man who has a Cat-mobile and a Cat-cave.

gipothegip

Granted, that already exists, ever watch The Fairly Oddparents? You become Timmy Turner, and have to live his life, just so you can meet Catman and know that he exists. Kegereneku assumes the role of Vicky, because reasons.

Catter is an average cat, that no one understands; mom & dad & Keger always giving him commands...

I wish Kegereneku were Catter's baby sitter in real life.

catter

Granted, but the tables have turned on this situation... No longer am I made to suffer from any type of torture that Kegereneku makes up, now I get to decide the torture on Kegereneku. Nobody messes with me, unless they want the exact thing to happen to them.

I wish my wish didn't get transferred to The Fairly Oddparents TV show.

crazyroosterman

your wish is granted it stays firmly rooted in our reality but as a result cat man is just a marginally over weight 43 year old man who due to mental illness has deluded himself into thinking he is superhero with cat themed  super powers the themed phone and cave is real enough however (though the cave is just his apartment room)

real talk im surprised nobody corrupted your wish sooner its not like its weirdly meta or ultra persifick like some of the wishes I've seen here have been.

I wish for hens and roosters to become the dominant species of this planet.

Kegereneku

Wish granted, a project to genetically improve hens and rooters go wrong and turn them into biological weapon that spread an unstoppable virus that kill everything threatening them, including you.
After the most horrible extinction event the Earth ever knew, only this species remains at the top of the food chain.

I wish the Tomb Raider movie wasn't made by a idiot or some sort of misogynist freak and used the much greater scenario of the game (2013) it was supposed to be inspired from.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

catter

Granted, in fact the movie is a game based on the 2013 Tomb Raider game. However, the person who made this very interactive movie forgot to get the rights to the Tomb Raider series and was put in jail for copyright issues. He was also sued and lost all his earnings and his new movie was never released.

I wish this thread was paid more attention to.

Names are for the Weak

Granted. Now everybody in the world pays close attention to this thread, attracting enough people to make Facebook jealous. Unfortunately, the amount of people involved with a community is proportional to how much cancer there is in said community. As a result, the cancer levels in this thread reach ludicrous heights. Everybody who views this thread instantly gets stage IV everything cancer. And since everybody is viewing this thread, that means that everybody also gets stave IV everything cancer. Humanity goes extinct within a year.

I wish that I had telekinetic powers.

Kegereneku

Wish granted, you can now move object using your brain within the limit of the laws of physics.
By that I mean that any force you apply by telekinetic mean is transmitted to your brain. Twisting a spoon also require you to literally twist your physical brain. It is extremely painful and you lose more than a few brain-cells that way. But you didn't knew that at first and believed the headache meant you needed more training.
Eventually you see some very fast moving object coming toward you, or someone else, in the hurry you try to use your telekinetic power to prevent the collision but you greatly overestimated how much inertia was involved and it destroy your brain by blunt trauma.

I wish I had a flying car, accredited, safe, easy to use, economical in fuel and impossible to steal.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

Jackalvin

Okay... hmm... granted.
You get the perfect flying car, however, it is so perfect, that you lack the ability to leave. I don't blame you! It's so fast... You can't crash if you try, everyone admires you...
You die of dehydration 4 days later.

I wish I could manipulate game developers to add new features and make new games on a whim.
-Insert Witty Joke Here-

gipothegip

Granted. However, this doesn't mean your ideas are always good, or translated perfectly. Furthermore, this detracts from development on existing projects and features, since they were so easily manipulated into implementing your ideas on a whim. This puts a lot of games you like into development hell, and they don't always turn out as well as had you left them be to finish the project.

I wish I were more focused, and could stay on track.

Bastobasto

Wish granted, you are now totally focused and on track. But TOO much on track. 100% on track. You end up working infinitly, only taking a break to piss,eat and drink. You stop any social interaction ( and so become like me ) and never entertein yourself, never play video game, never go on this forum ever again and etc... while endlessly working until you end your life, alone, while hardly working, while still young.

I wish to get multiples grades of 90% at my hard private school.

catter

Granted, you now get high grades for each class at you hard private school. However, you have to pay for it by loosing a body part for every class for every grading period. This starts with some of the most important body parts like limbs and internal organs.

I wish for a grand finale for this thread.