Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catter

Granted, but by the time you own it, the trademark has long since been dead. There is now no point in changing anything about the game.

I wish for a very short tree to hang myself from so that i don't actually get hurt while hanging...

ManHuntingSquirrel

You hang yourself in the small tree but the rope is too tight and you can't get it out of your neck, 25 years later, the small tree has grown into a big one but it doesn't matter anyway because you starved years ago

I wish for a horse, GiddyUp Core and GiddyUp Battle Mounts so i can destroy the nearby human camp
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

catter

Granted, but it takes so long for the game to load the mod that the human village built a ship and flew away before you got to them.

I wish for a knife.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted, but a truck kills you, yes, just that.

I wish for a truck

Kegereneku

Wish granted, you get a truck. When you open the rear you discovers it was full of angry cat who tear you to piece.

I wish for the modder who made the "Nature's Pretty Sweet" mod to work on it some more.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

catter

Granted, however the modder decides to take a whole new direction which is the opposite of what you wanted to be done.

I wish for sharp claws.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted, but the claws reduce your mobility by 95%, you die while trying to eat a lavish meal when your hand slips and cuts your head off

I wish for luciferium

catter

Granted, but your body instead gives out on you. A luciferium  allergy is nothing to sneeze at.

I wish for a nail file.

ManHuntingSquirrel

I don't know what's that but granted, you get eaten by a colony of canibbal cats.

I wish to know what a nail file is

catter

You now know what a nail file is. This, however, makes you face-palm so hard that your nose breaks. You face-palmed because this is a common household item that most humans have.

I wish a sander.

Kegereneku

Wish granted, Bernie Sander appear in front of you, quite puzzled over why he is here.

I wish to be the minion of a supervillain, the kind that always survive.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

catter

Granted, but the supervillain you are a minion of survives because their minions take all the damage for them. This also means you will die for them.

I wish for Bernie Sanders to turn into the power tool known as a sander.

Pangaea

Like Trump with the bankrupt US-American political system, I think you just broke this thread.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Hi fuckos

Granted. Bernie becomes a sander, he's Sander Bernie (Funniest shit i've ever seen)

Wish for this thread to be revived

catter

Granted, but one squirrel was harmed in the making of this wish: you.

I wish to know why I was called a fucko.